5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ICD codes
- Passive Immunity
- a Diagnosis codes
- b type of immunity occuring form the adminsitration of ready made antibodies
- c A widening bulging of the wall of the heart, the aorta, or and artery....
- d liquid portion of blood and lymph
- e Destroys selected cell or impairs the their ability to reproduce!
5 Multiple choice questions
- portable ECG machine
- Smallest blood vessels
- largest vessels
- is altered with heat or chemical to reduce
- the protective lipoprotien.
5 True/False questions
Thrombectomy → blood clot
triglycerides → largest vessels
MVP → protrusion of on eo rboth cusps of the mitral valve back into the left atrium during ventricular contraction
HCT test → test to determine percentages of red blood cells in blood.
HIV → disease transmitted through body fluids, sharing contaminated needles or blood.