5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Symptoms of HIV
- a surgical removal of spleen
- b Smallest blood vessels
- c malignancies, periods of severe fatigue, sudden unexplained weight loss, night sweats, diarrhea, bruising/ bleeding.
- d A complex substance found in the blood and tissues.
- e Blood clot that forms at injury site
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- substance found normally in body in response to injured cells.
- resting state of myocardial cell
- A widening bulging of the wall of the heart, the aorta, or and artery....
- the ability of the body to identify and resist microorganisms
- Smallest vessels
5 True/False Questions
plasma → liquid portion of blood and lymph
Bradycardia → heart rate less than 60
HIV → disease transmitted through body fluids, sharing contaminated needles or blood.
hemoglobin test → test to determine percentages of red blood cells in blood.
Anemia → Human Immunodefiency Syndrom