5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Lymphatic duct
- Non-specific and specific
- Varicose veins
- a lymph fluid on the upper right side of body empties here
- b and increase in size of the blood vessels, primarily small arteries and arterioles.
- c Smallest blood vessels
- d body defenses
- e disease that occurs when superficial veins in the legs become swollen and distended
5 Multiple choice questions
- substance found normally in body in response to injured cells.
- draws lymph from the tissues
- acute pain the the chest resulting form decreased blood supply to heart muscle
- Chest leads on ECG
- test to determine percentages of red blood cells in blood.
5 True/False questions
HDL → harmful lipoprotien.
heart murmur → largest vessels
purpose of 12 lead ECG → produce a three dimensional record of impulse wave
Coronary Circulation → Circulation of blood through the coronary blood vessels.
Bradycardia → Diagnosis codes