5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Passive Immunity
- heart disorders symptoms
- Cardiac Stress test
- a Removal of a blood clot
- b type of immunity occuring form the adminsitration of ready made antibodies
- c treadmill test to measure the respons of the cardiac muscle to increased demands of oxygen
- d Smallest blood vessels
- e chest pain, dyspena, fatigue, diaphoresis, nausea and vomiting, irregular heart beat.
5 Multiple choice questions
- blood clot
- Act as filters removing microorganisms from the body like the lymph nodes.
- cancer arising form the lining of cells of capilarries
- x-ray of heart
- surgical removal of spleen
5 True/False questions
SA node → Pacemaker. Electrical impluses charging hearts resting rate.
Aneurysm → liquid portion of blood after clotting process
HIV → the protective lipoprotien.
Bipolar leads → einthoven leads
Immun/o → safe