5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- purpose of 12 lead ECG
- HCT test
- Pulmonary Circulation
- a test to determine percentages of red blood cells in blood.
- b Circulation of blood from pulmonary artery through the vessels in the lungs
- c profuse sweating
- d produce a three dimensional record of impulse wave
- e Vascular
5 Multiple choice questions
- chest pain, dyspena, fatigue, diaphoresis, nausea and vomiting, irregular heart beat.
- treadmill test to measure the respons of the cardiac muscle to increased demands of oxygen
- vthe vien contricts to reduce blood loss
- harmful lipoprotien.
- leaves the heart from arteries,enters into lungs and blood comes back through veins oxygenated into body
5 True/False questions
Arther/o → Smallest vessels
Transient Ischemic Attack → lymph fluid on the upper right side of body empties here
ICD codes → Diagnosis codes
Acive immunity → type of immunity occurs when the person is exposed to a disease and the disease develops and the body makes antibodies..
cardiac cath → cause wondering baseline, muscle or somatic and alternating current are all classified as