5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Four chambers of the heart
- SA node
- Flow of blood
- a leaves the heart from arteries,enters into lungs and blood comes back through veins oxygenated into body
- b Rt. and Lf. Atrium
Rt. and Lf Ventricles
- c Blood clot that forms at injury site
- d Pacemaker. Electrical impluses charging hearts resting rate.
- e Removal of a blood clot
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- type of immunity occurs when the person is exposed to a disease and the disease develops and the body makes antibodies..
- inflammation of a vien
- is altered with heat or chemical to reduce
- einthoven leads
- symptom of underlying disorder
5 True/False Questions
MVP → the protective lipoprotien.
Killed Vaccines → by hear o with live organisms
echocardiography → ultrasound of heart
Bicuspid valve → Procedure codes
Passive Immunity → type of immunity occurs when the person is exposed to a disease and the disease develops and the body makes antibodies..