5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Symptoms of HIV
- Cardiac Stress test
- a resting state of myocardial cell
- b malignancies, periods of severe fatigue, sudden unexplained weight loss, night sweats, diarrhea, bruising/ bleeding.
- c high blood pressure
- d treadmill test to measure the respons of the cardiac muscle to increased demands of oxygen
- e Heriditary bleeding disorder
5 Multiple choice questions
- Coronary Artery bypass Graft
- A complex substance found in the blood and tissues.
- Procedure codes
- circulation of blood throughout the body.
- lymph fluid on the upper right side of body empties here
5 True/False questions
congestive heart failure → an abnormal sound from the heart produced by defects in the chamber
Special blood cells → and the lymphatic system make up the immune system
Bipolar leads → Chest leads on ECG
Bicuspid valve → mitral valve
Four chambers of the heart → produce a three dimensional record of impulse wave