5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Precordial Leads
- a Blood clot that forms at injury site
- b Vascular
- c and increase in size of the blood vessels, primarily small arteries and arterioles.
- d the waves of the cardiac cycle
- e Chest leads on ECG
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- circulation of blood throughout the body.
- A warning sign that a cerbrovascular accident may occur in the future
- inflammation of a vien
- cluster of disorders caused by HIV that specifically destroys cell-medicated immunity
- help maintain body's immune system...primary gland of lymphatic system.
5 True/False Questions
QRS complex → electrical movement through ventricles
Agina → acute pain the the chest resulting form decreased blood supply to heart muscle
Kaposi scroma → Smallest blood vessels
3 function of lymphatic system → filters, carries away fat, and maintain fluid balance
triglycerides → largest vessels