5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Erythrocytete sedimentation rate(ESR)
- Live attenuated vaccines
- a diluted or weakened
- b test to measure rate in millimeters per hour at which the rbc settle out in the tube
- c A complex substance found in the blood and tissues.
- d the ability of the body to identify and resist microorganisms
- e liquid portion of blood and lymph
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Diagnosis codes
- test to determine percentages of red blood cells in blood.
- Result from untreated hypertension
- type of immunity occuring form the adminsitration of ready made antibodies
- an abnormal sound from the heart produced by defects in the chamber
5 True/False Questions
Symptoms of HIV → malignancies, periods of severe fatigue, sudden unexplained weight loss, night sweats, diarrhea, bruising/ bleeding.
Hematoma → Blood clot that forms at injury site
Bicuspid valve → Smallest blood vessels
Thymus gland → help maintain body's immune system...primary gland of lymphatic system.
HIV → cluster of disorders caused by HIV that specifically destroys cell-medicated immunity