5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the impotance of the medulla Oblangata?
- Why is skin important?
- What is the meaning of the gap theory?
- What is the importance of the ozone?
- What is archaeology?
- a This chemical is important for removing deadly radiation from our atmosphere
- b The gap theory suggests there may have been long periods of time between each creation day
- c The skin is an organ helps regulate body temperature and is a disease barrier
- d Archaeology is the scientific study of the remains of the past
- e The medulla Oblongata is the lowest part of the brain and is responsible for automatic responses, like breathing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The geological column is an imaginary column of rock believed to show various stages of fossilized life
- Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44
- No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees
- This material comes from, or is made up of once-living things
- "Here is what the Lord says" is a phrase used in the old testament over 2000 times
5 True/False Questions
According to Psalm 24, what belongs to the Lord? → The earth is the Lords and everything in it, the woirld and all who live in it
What is a fossils → Archaeology is the scientific study of the remains of the past
In the psalms, what do the heavens declare? → The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands
Who was Francesco Redi? → This man discovered microscopic eggs where the source of flies in open meat
What is the the Cerebrum? → The cerebrum is the part of the brain which controls memory, senses, consciousness, and reasoning