5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- According to Psalm 24, what belongs to the Lord?
- What does theory of the greenhouse effect suggest?
- What is the percentage of oxygen necesary for human life?
- What is the significance about the phrase, "Here is What the Lord says"?
- How does a penguin care for its young?
- a The penguin has a skin flap to keep an egg warm and perfectly shares the care of its chick with its mate
- b The earth's atmosphere must always contain 21% oxygen to maintain life.
- c The earth is the Lords and everything in it, the woirld and all who live in it
- d This theory suggests that as atmospheric carbon dioxide increases, earths temperature increases
- e "Here is what the Lord says" is a phrase used in the old testament over 2000 times
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This australian bird uses her tounge to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree
- This mammal emits sounds up to 20 to 30 times per second to locate flying instects
- No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees
- This polish scientist first promoted the theory that the planets revolve around the sun
- The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses
5 True/False Questions
What is the definition of symbiotic? → Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
What are strata? → The smallest known living thing; proteins are long chains of amino acids
What is the definition of natural selection? → Natural selection is the idea that the fitest survive and pass along their traits to their offspring
What are chromosomes? → The smallest known living thing; proteins are long chains of amino acids
What is the revelatory-day theory? → The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body, pumping 4,000 gallons of blood a day