5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In the psalms, what do the heavens declare?
- What is unusual about the tounge of a malle fowl?
- What does the Theory of Evolution state?
- What is a fossils
- What is the significance of the discovery of the piltdown man?
- a The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands
- b This australian bird uses her tounge to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree
- c This theory states that life began as a chance combination of non-living chemicals
- d Piltdown man was a stained human skull and a filed ape jaw, used to support evolution, but was shown to be a hoax
- e A fossil is the remains and traces of plants and animals that are found in rocks
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The earth is the Lords and everything in it, the woirld and all who live in it
- This man promoted natural selection as the method of evolutionary changes
- This mammal emits sounds up to 20 to 30 times per second to locate flying instects
- For since the creation of the world God's invisable qualities- his eternal power and divine nature- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has made,so that men are without excuse
- This is one kind of insect that makes the queens nest using its own workers
5 True/False Questions
What is the definition of mimicry? → Symbiotic is the relationship between two creatures which makes them mutually dependent upon each other to sustain life
How does a bee comunicate → The bee uses very specific dances to communicate
What are strata? → The smallest known living thing; proteins are long chains of amino acids
What is the definition of homologous? → in biology, homologous means similar structures of features of a plant or animal
What is the significance of the Galapagos islands? → These two organs pass oxygen into every red blood cell carried through their capillaries