5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are proteins?
- Who was Francesco Redi?
- What is the definition of uniformitarianism?
- What does the word homid mean?
- What is the definition of natural selection?
- a The smallest known living thing; proteins are long chains of amino acids
- b This man discovered microscopic eggs where the source of flies in open meat
- c The belief that earth's past geological changes can be fully explained by processes taking place now
- d Homid refers to bones paleontologists label as from the line of man
- e Natural selection is the idea that the fitest survive and pass along their traits to their offspring
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lazarus was Jesus friend whom Jesus raised from the dead in John 11:1-44
- Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44
- The geological column is an imaginary column of rock believed to show various stages of fossilized life
- Chromosomes are long thin stings composed of DNA and proteins which carry genes
- No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees
5 True/False questions
Define the hopeful monster theory → The revelatory-day theory suggests it took God seven days to reveal how he created the world to Moses
Who was Charels Darwin? → This man discovered microscopic eggs where the source of flies in open meat
What are strata? → Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time
How does a bat emit sound to find food? → This mammal emits sounds up to 20 to 30 times per second to locate flying instects
What is unusual about the tounge of a malle fowl? → This australian bird uses her tounge to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree