5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the definition of good science?
- Why is radiometric dating inaccurate?
- What are strata?
- Define the hopeful monster theory
- What is the impotance of the medulla Oblangata?
- a The constant search for accurate information
- b the hopful monster theory is an evolutionary theory which states that occasionally an animal births a totally new creature
- c The medulla Oblongata is the lowest part of the brain and is responsible for automatic responses, like breathing
- d This method of dating objects assumes that you know the specifics about the original material
- e Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- These two organs pass oxygen into every red blood cell carried through their capillaries
- in biology, homologous means similar structures of features of a plant or animal
- This fast-running African mammal would burn up its brain while running if not for a specially desighned cooling system
- The skin is an organ helps regulate body temperature and is a disease barrier
- Archaeology is the scientific study of the remains of the past
5 True/False Questions
What is the definition of mimicry? → Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
What was copernicus famous for → This man promoted natural selection as the method of evolutionary changes
In the psalms, what do the heavens declare? → The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses
What is the significance of the discovery of the piltdown man? → Piltdown man was a stained human skull and a filed ape jaw, used to support evolution, but was shown to be a hoax
What is unique about the army ant? → This is one kind of insect that makes the queens nest using its own workers