5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- According to Psalm 24, what belongs to the Lord?
- What is the impotance of the medulla Oblangata?
- What does the solar system consist of?
- What is unique about a gazelle?
- What are chromosomes?
- a This fast-running African mammal would burn up its brain while running if not for a specially desighned cooling system
- b The earth is the Lords and everything in it, the woirld and all who live in it
- c The medulla Oblongata is the lowest part of the brain and is responsible for automatic responses, like breathing
- d This system consists of a sun, eight planets and their moons, and thousands of astroids
- e Chromosomes are long thin stings composed of DNA and proteins which carry genes
5 Multiple choice questions
- The bee uses very specific dances to communicate
- in biology, homologous means similar structures of features of a plant or animal
- The day-age theory suggests each creation day represents a long period of time
- The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands
- The skin is an organ helps regulate body temperature and is a disease barrier
5 True/False questions
What is true about Jesus and the old Testament Prophecy? → Jesus is the only man to fullfill every old testament prophecy
What happened with Jesus and wine in john 2:1-44 → Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44
What is the definition of a chataclysim? → Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
What are proteins? → Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time
What is the importance of the lungs? → This chemical is important for removing deadly radiation from our atmosphere