5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the solar system consist of?
- What is the definition of natural selection?
- What makes a woodpeckers beak unique?
- What is the job of the cerebellum?
- Why is radiometric dating inaccurate?
- a A wood pecker's beak is desighned with a pad of spongy tissue that acts as a shock absorber
- b The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses
- c This system consists of a sun, eight planets and their moons, and thousands of astroids
- d Natural selection is the idea that the fitest survive and pass along their traits to their offspring
- e This method of dating objects assumes that you know the specifics about the original material
5 Multiple choice questions
- The cerebrum is the part of the brain which controls memory, senses, consciousness, and reasoning
- The medulla Oblongata is the lowest part of the brain and is responsible for automatic responses, like breathing
- This man discovered microscopic eggs where the source of flies in open meat
- No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees
- This unusual, small, yellow star provides the perfect amount of energy for life on earth
5 True/False questions
What is the significance about the phrase, "Here is What the Lord says"? → Piltdown man was a stained human skull and a filed ape jaw, used to support evolution, but was shown to be a hoax
What is the importance of the lungs? → This chemical is important for removing deadly radiation from our atmosphere
What is the definition of mimicry? → Mimicry is a possible defense mechanism where an animal is desighned to look like something else
What is the significance of the discovery of the piltdown man? → Piltdown man was a stained human skull and a filed ape jaw, used to support evolution, but was shown to be a hoax
What happened with Jesus and wine in john 2:1-44 → Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44