5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What makes a woodpeckers beak unique?
- What is archaeology?
- What is unique about the termite?
- Describe the sun
- What does the Theory of Evolution state?
- a This unusual, small, yellow star provides the perfect amount of energy for life on earth
- b A wood pecker's beak is desighned with a pad of spongy tissue that acts as a shock absorber
- c Archaeology is the scientific study of the remains of the past
- d No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees
- e This theory states that life began as a chance combination of non-living chemicals
5 Multiple choice questions
- This fast-running African mammal would burn up its brain while running if not for a specially desighned cooling system
- This man promoted natural selection as the method of evolutionary changes
- This mammal emits sounds up to 20 to 30 times per second to locate flying instects
- This material comes from, or is made up of once-living things
- Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44
5 True/False questions
Define the hopeful monster theory → The revelatory-day theory suggests it took God seven days to reveal how he created the world to Moses
Who was Francesco Redi? → Lazarus was Jesus friend whom Jesus raised from the dead in John 11:1-44
What is the impotance of the medulla Oblangata? → These two organs pass oxygen into every red blood cell carried through their capillaries
What is the job of the cerebellum? → The cerebellum is the part of the brain associated with voluntary responses
What does the word homid mean? → The Lord God formed the man from the ground and breathed life, and the man became a living being