5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the definition of organic matter?
- What does the word homid mean?
- What is the importance of the lungs?
- What makes a woodpeckers beak unique?
- What is the impotance of the medulla Oblangata?
- a Homid refers to bones paleontologists label as from the line of man
- b A wood pecker's beak is desighned with a pad of spongy tissue that acts as a shock absorber
- c These two organs pass oxygen into every red blood cell carried through their capillaries
- d The medulla Oblongata is the lowest part of the brain and is responsible for automatic responses, like breathing
- e This material comes from, or is made up of once-living things
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Here is what the Lord says" is a phrase used in the old testament over 2000 times
- This australian bird uses her tounge to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree
- This theory suggests that as atmospheric carbon dioxide increases, earths temperature increases
- This law states that anything organized tends to become disorganized over time
- Chromosomes are long thin stings composed of DNA and proteins which carry genes
5 True/False questions
What is unique about the army ant? → No matter what the weather, this insect always keeps it home at 64 degrees
What happened with Jesus and wine in john 2:1-44 → Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44
Who was Lazarus? → Lazarus was Jesus friend whom Jesus raised from the dead in John 11:1-44
What is the day-age theory? → The day-age theory suggests each creation day represents a long period of time
What is a fossils → A fossil is the remains and traces of plants and animals that are found in rocks