5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the definition of good science?
- Describe the sun
- What does Genesis 2:7 state?
- What is the revelatory-day theory?
- What happened with Jesus and wine in john 2:1-44
- a This unusual, small, yellow star provides the perfect amount of energy for life on earth
- b The constant search for accurate information
- c Jesus turned 20 gallons of water into wine in john 2:1-44
- d The revelatory-day theory suggests it took God seven days to reveal how he created the world to Moses
- e The Lord God formed the man from the ground and breathed life, and the man became a living being
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This mammal emits sounds up to 20 to 30 times per second to locate flying instects
- This fast-running African mammal would burn up its brain while running if not for a specially desighned cooling system
- Natural selection is the idea that the fitest survive and pass along their traits to their offspring
- The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body, pumping 4,000 gallons of blood a day
- The earth is the Lords and everything in it, the woirld and all who live in it
5 True/False Questions
Who was Lazarus? → Lazarus was Jesus friend whom Jesus raised from the dead in John 11:1-44
What is archaeology? → A fossil is the remains and traces of plants and animals that are found in rocks
What is a fossils → A fossil is the remains and traces of plants and animals that are found in rocks
What is the definition of mimicry? → Symbiotic is the relationship between two creatures which makes them mutually dependent upon each other to sustain life
What is the meaning of the gap theory? → The day-age theory suggests each creation day represents a long period of time