5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the definition of good science?
- What is the definition of organic matter?
- What is true about Jesus and the old Testament Prophecy?
- What is the significance about the phrase, "Here is What the Lord says"?
- What is the function of the heart?
- a The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body, pumping 4,000 gallons of blood a day
- b This material comes from, or is made up of once-living things
- c "Here is what the Lord says" is a phrase used in the old testament over 2000 times
- d The constant search for accurate information
- e Jesus is the only man to fullfill every old testament prophecy
5 Multiple choice questions
- The belief that earth's past geological changes can be fully explained by processes taking place now
- Lazarus was Jesus friend whom Jesus raised from the dead in John 11:1-44
- The cell contains amino acids, lipids, porphyrins, and polynucleotides
- This is a violent, sudden change or disaster
- This theory suggests that as atmospheric carbon dioxide increases, earths temperature increases
5 True/False questions
What makes a woodpeckers beak unique? → Homid refers to bones paleontologists label as from the line of man
What is the definition of homologous? → in biology, homologous means similar structures of features of a plant or animal
What are strata? → Stata refers to a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time
What is the significance of the Galapagos islands? → The Galapagos islands are the place Darwin noticed the adaptability and variations within animal species
What is the meaning of the gap theory? → The heart is the most powerful muscle in the body, pumping 4,000 gallons of blood a day