← IS Chapter 8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- dynamic web pages
- static web pages
- catalog management software
- market segmentation
- a the use of information and communications technology to simplify the sharing of information , speed formerly paper-based processes, and improve the relationship between citizen and government
- b combines different product data formats into a standard format for uniform viewing, aggregating, and integrating catalog data.
- c web pages containing variable information that are built to respond to a specific web visitor's request
- d the identification of specific markets to target them with advertising messages.
- e web pages that always contain the same information.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A subset of e-commerce where all the participants are organizations.
- the data gathered based on the web sites you visit and the items you click
- the direct sale from business to consumer through electronic storefronts, typically designed around an electronic catalog and shopping cart model
- companies that act as intermediaries between your website and online merchants who have the products and retail expertise.
- a trusted third-party organization or company that issues digital certificates.
5 True/False Questions
electronic commerce → an electronic forum where manufacturers, suppliers, and competitors buy and sell goods, trade market information, and run back-office operations.
intellectual property → includes works of the mind such as books, films, music, processes, and software, which are distinct somehow and are owned and/or created by a single entity.
product configuration software → tools wre originally developed in the 1980's to assist B2B sales people to match their company's products to customer needs.
personalization → techniques capture data from actual customer web sessions primarily based on which pages were viewed and which weren't
meta tag → a special (HTML tag, not visible on the displayed web page, that contains keywords representing your site's content, which search engines use to build indexes pointing to your website.