5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cain was
- Humankind change after the first sin-Adam and Eve "knew good and evil":
- What was the first type of sacrifices in the Old Testament?
- What was the method of enticement Satan took in approaching Eve?
- Protective Layer Theory
- a an agriculturalist/farmer
- b blood sacrifice
- c there was some type of protective layer from the sun
- d normal, intriguing, twisting God's truth, denied God's truth, appealed to pride
- e Their capacity for relationship with God died, they were incapable of relating to God, their bodies became mortal and subject to eventual physical death
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- there was a different way of measuring time
- Europe and Asia
- This explanation seems to be the most reasonable.
- He boasted to his two wives that he took revenge on a man by killing him, although he himself had only been slightly wounded
- Africa aka Arabian Peninsula
5 True/False Questions
Event in Genesis 3-11-Tower of Babel: → brother kills his own
Soil's Fertility Theory → after the fall of man, the fertility in the soil began to deteriorate.
Event in Genesis 3-11-Lamech: → every intent of his heart was evil
What were the penalties of sin? → 912 years old
Abel was a → generous