6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- force exerted on an object that causes it to move
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
- the energy of moving electric charges
- Light from chemical reactions.
- the energy an object has due to its motion
6 True/False questions
mechanical energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
energy conversion → the process of changing energy from one form to another
potential energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness
electromagnetic energy → the energy of light and other forms of radiation
nuclear energy → the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
law of conservation of energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed