6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
- kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object
- the process of changing energy from one form to another
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
- the energy of moving electric charges
- energy cannot be created or destroyed
6 True/False questions
work → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
energy → the ability to do work or cause change
triboluminescence → Light from chemical reactions.
potential energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness
elastic potential energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness
chemiluminescence → Light caused by friction.