6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- materials such as coal that are burned to release their chemical energy
- Light caused by friction.
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
- the energy an object has due to its motion
- the energy of moving electric charges
- The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
6 True/False Questions
nuclear energy → energy stored in the nucleus of an atom
thermal energy → the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
joule → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
mechanical energy → kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object
energy conversion → the process of changing energy from one form to another
energy → force exerted on an object that causes it to move