6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the ability to do work or cause change
- materials such as coal that are burned to release their chemical energy
- the process of changing energy from one form to another
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
- Light from chemical reactions.
- a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
6 True/False questions
electromagnetic energy → the energy of light and other forms of radiation
thermal energy → the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
electrical energy → the energy of moving electric charges
triboluminescence → Light caused by friction.
elastic potential energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
work → force exerted on an object that causes it to move