6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the energy of moving electric charges
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
- Energy that is stored and held in readiness
- energy cannot be created or destroyed
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
- the energy an object has due to its motion
6 True/False questions
energy → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
triboluminescence → Light from chemical reactions.
joule → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
work → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
energy conversion → the process of changing energy from one form to another
mechanical energy → kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object