6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the energy of light and other forms of radiation
- the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
- the process of changing energy from one form to another
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
- Light from chemical reactions.
6 True/False questions
nuclear energy → energy stored in the nucleus of an atom
elastic potential energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
joule → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
triboluminescence → Light from chemical reactions.
mechanical energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
electrical energy → the energy of moving electric charges