6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- force exerted on an object that causes it to move
- the process of changing energy from one form to another
- a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
- the energy an object has due to its motion
- kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object
- Energy that is stored and held in readiness
6 True/False questions
thermal energy → the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
triboluminescence → Light from chemical reactions.
energy → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
elastic potential energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness
gravitational potential energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
electromagnetic energy → the energy of moving electric charges