6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the energy of moving electric charges
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
- a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
- kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object
- the energy an object has due to its motion
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
6 True/False questions
work → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
elastic potential energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness
energy → force exerted on an object that causes it to move
law of conservation of energy → energy cannot be created or destroyed
chemiluminescence → Light caused by friction.
thermal energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.