← Science Vocab Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
- the energy an object has due to its motion
- energy stored in the nucleus of an atom
- the energy of moving electric charges
- the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
- Light caused by friction.
6 True/False Questions
chemical energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
chemiluminescence → Light from chemical reactions.
work → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
fossil fuels → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
energy → the ability to do work or cause change
law of conservation of energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed