6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object
- energy stored in the nucleus of an atom
- the energy of moving electric charges
- potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
- energy cannot be created or destroyed
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
6 True/False questions
energy conversion → the process of changing energy from one form to another
potential energy → the energy an object has due to its motion
electromagnetic energy → the energy of moving electric charges
triboluminescence → Light caused by friction.
elastic potential energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
joule → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter