6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- materials such as coal that are burned to release their chemical energy
- the energy of light and other forms of radiation
- potential energy that depends on the height of an object
- a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
- Energy that is stored and held in readiness
- kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object
6 True/False Questions
nuclear energy → the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
law of conservation of energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
electrical energy → the energy of moving electric charges
work → a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
thermal energy → potential energy stored in chemical bonds of molecules.
chemiluminescence → Light caused by friction.