← Science Vocab Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- the total kinetic and potential energy of all the particles in a substance.
- materials such as coal that are burned to release their chemical energy
- Light from chemical reactions.
- a unit of work equal to one newton-meter
- the energy of moving electric charges
- The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
6 True/False Questions
gravitational potential energy → The potential energy of an object that is stretched or compressed
energy → the ability to do work or cause change
electromagnetic energy → the energy of moving electric charges
potential energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness
energy conversion → the process of changing energy from one form to another
mechanical energy → kinetic or potential energy associated with the motion or position of an object