5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- muscle group that allows you to draw your legs to the midline of your body, as when standing at attention
- muscle responsible for a particular body movement; agonist
- muscle group that extends the knee
- strap-like muscle that is weak thigh flexor; the "tailor's muscle
- smaller hip muscle commonly used as an injection site.
4 True/False questions
biceps femoris → hip flexor, deep in pelvis; a composite of two muscles
Gluteus Maximus → smaller hip muscle commonly used as an injection site.
gastrocnemius → "toe dancer's" muscle; a two-bellied muscle of the calf
antagonist → muscles that assist the action of the agonist; performs the same movements as the prime mover