5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- muscle group that allows you to draw your legs to the midline of your body, as when standing at attention
- inverts and dorsiflexes the foot
- muscle group of the lateral leg; plantar flex and evert the foot.
- stabilizes a joint so that the prime mover can act at more distal joints; immobilizes the origin of a prime mover
- muscles that assist the action of the agonist; performs the same movements as the prime mover
4 True/False questions
prime mover → stabilizes a joint so that the prime mover can act at more distal joints; immobilizes the origin of a prime mover
Gluteus Maximus → smaller hip muscle commonly used as an injection site.
antagonist → postural muscles for the most part; reverses and/or opposes the action of a prime mover.
gastrocnemius → strap-like muscle that is weak thigh flexor; the "tailor's muscle