5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- muscles that assist the action of the agonist; performs the same movements as the prime mover
- "toe dancer's" muscle; a two-bellied muscle of the calf
- inverts and dorsiflexes the foot
- strap-like muscle that is weak thigh flexor; the "tailor's muscle
- muscle responsible for a particular body movement; agonist
4 True/False Questions
fixator → muscle group that allows you to draw your legs to the midline of your body, as when standing at attention
biceps femoris → hip flexor, deep in pelvis; a composite of two muscles
Gluteus medius → smaller hip muscle commonly used as an injection site.
antagonist → postural muscles for the most part; reverses and/or opposes the action of a prime mover.