5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- stabilizes a joint so that the prime mover can act at more distal joints; immobilizes the origin of a prime mover
- postural muscles for the most part; reverses and/or opposes the action of a prime mover.
- strap-like muscle that is weak thigh flexor; the "tailor's muscle
- "toe dancer's" muscle; a two-bellied muscle of the calf
- muscle group that extends the thigh and flexes the knee
4 True/False Questions
Gluteus Maximus → smaller hip muscle commonly used as an injection site.
vastus intermedius, vastus lateralis, vastus medialis → muscle group that extends the thigh and flexes the knee
adductors → muscle group that allows you to draw your legs to the midline of your body, as when standing at attention
tibialis anterior → hip flexor, deep in pelvis; a composite of two muscles