5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- muscle group that extends the knee
- postural muscles for the most part; reverses and/or opposes the action of a prime mover.
- "toe dancer's" muscle; a two-bellied muscle of the calf
- muscle group that allows you to draw your legs to the midline of your body, as when standing at attention
- smaller hip muscle commonly used as an injection site.
4 True/False questions
Gluteus Maximus → used to extend the hip while climbing stairs
tibialis anterior → inverts and dorsiflexes the foot
sartorius → strap-like muscle that is weak thigh flexor; the "tailor's muscle
synergist → postural muscles for the most part; reverses and/or opposes the action of a prime mover.