5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- used to extend the hip while climbing stairs
- smaller hip muscle commonly used as an injection site.
- strap-like muscle that is weak thigh flexor; the "tailor's muscle
- postural muscles for the most part; reverses and/or opposes the action of a prime mover.
- hip flexor, deep in pelvis; a composite of two muscles
4 True/False questions
tibialis anterior → inverts and dorsiflexes the foot
semimembranosus, semitendinosus → muscle group that extends the thigh and flexes the knee
adductors → muscle group that allows you to draw your legs to the midline of your body, as when standing at attention
prime mover → muscle responsible for a particular body movement; agonist