5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An obstacle; To get in the way of; to interfere with the movement of.
- Overcrowded; filled too full. Filled with fluid.
- Bound to happen; unavoidable.
- To manage problems or difficulties successfully.
- To burn slowly without bursting into flames. To exist in a hidden state before bursting into the open.
5 True/False questions
initiate → Very angry; furious.
headlong → A large number of people gathered together; a crowd. To gather or move in large numbers.
causality → To move with great force and speed.
hurtle → Very angry; furious.
irate → An obstacle; To get in the way of; to interfere with the movement of.