5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bound to happen; unavoidable.
- Failing to take proper care of or to give proper attention to.
- To manage problems or difficulties successfully.
- A person killed or injured in a war or accident.
- Sharp, irritating, or bitter to the sense of taste or smell.
5 True/False questions
initiate → To put into effect; to bring into use. To take in as a member. The act of beginning.
lax → Very angry; furious.
stringent → Failing to take proper care of or to give proper attention to.
congested → Overcrowded; filled too full. Filled with fluid.
hurtle → To move with great force and speed.