5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not strictly enforced; undemanding; careless. Not tight; loose.
- Bound to happen; unavoidable.
- To manage problems or difficulties successfully.
- With great speed or force; reckless. without time for careful thought.
- A large number of people gathered together; a crowd. To gather or move in large numbers.
5 True/False questions
impede → To burn slowly without bursting into flames. To exist in a hidden state before bursting into the open.
hurtle → To move with great force and speed.
congested → Overcrowded; filled too full. Filled with fluid.
negligent → Strict; severe.
initiate → Very angry; furious.