5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bound to happen; unavoidable.
- An obstacle; To get in the way of; to interfere with the movement of.
- Overcrowded; filled too full. Filled with fluid.
- To put into effect; to bring into use. To take in as a member. The act of beginning.
- Not strictly enforced; undemanding; careless. Not tight; loose.
5 True/False questions
negligent → Failing to take proper care of or to give proper attention to.
cope → Very angry; furious.
throng → To manage problems or difficulties successfully.
acrid → Sharp, irritating, or bitter to the sense of taste or smell.
stringent → Failing to take proper care of or to give proper attention to.