5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- With great speed or force; reckless. without time for careful thought.
- Failing to take proper care of or to give proper attention to.
- A large number of people gathered together; a crowd. To gather or move in large numbers.
- A person killed or injured in a war or accident.
- An obstacle; To get in the way of; to interfere with the movement of.
5 True/False Questions
inevitable → Bound to happen; unavoidable.
cope → Sharp, irritating, or bitter to the sense of taste or smell.
irate → Not strictly enforced; undemanding; careless. Not tight; loose.
lax → To manage problems or difficulties successfully.
congested → To manage problems or difficulties successfully.