← WW8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Failing to take proper care of or to give proper attention to.
- Overcrowded; filled too full. Filled with fluid.
- Not strictly enforced; undemanding; careless. Not tight; loose.
- To move with great force and speed.
- A person killed or injured in a war or accident.
5 True/False Questions
headlong → With great speed or force; reckless. without time for careful thought.
initiate → Very angry; furious.
acrid → Sharp, irritating, or bitter to the sense of taste or smell.
irate → Very angry; furious.
stringent → Failing to take proper care of or to give proper attention to.