← ITS FINAL Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Describe the function of a Central Ofﬁce.
- Deﬁne what a reseller does.
- Deﬁne vertical price squeeze.
- Rough speed that Cable TV networks can deliver
- a internet service provider
- b 2 megabites per seconds
- c If you have two types of service and have a monopoly on one of them you can make up for other one by charging more on the monopoly service
- d Acts and sells as like a retailer, but buys wholesale
- e Distribution service center
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- competitive local exchange carrier
- The endpoint at the customers side
- regional bell operating company
- interexchange carrier
- direct inward dialing
5 True/False Questions
FXO → foreign exchange station
ILEC → incumbent local exchange carrier
Deﬁne what is means for a CLEC to be "facilities based". → The opposite of a reseller, build a network and sells the service they own
POP → internet service provider
FXS → foreign exchange station