5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is echolalia?
- T/F. Olfactory and Gustory hallucinations are rare
- What is associality?
- What are illusions?
- What is avolition?
- a reduction/loss of ability to initiate and persist in goal-directed activities
- b distortions of real images or sensations
- c True
- d copying someone's sounds
- e -reduction or absence of interest in relationships and interactions with other people.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
apathy and avolition
- 1) Bizzare delusions OR hallucinations
2) 2 or more of the following symptoms
Grossly disorganized or catatonic behavior
negative symptoms (alogia, affective flattening, etc)
-These symptoms must be present for a large part of the time during the 1 month ACTIVE period, at least.
delusions of reference
delusions of being controlled
delusions of mind reading
- True-- an estimated 15% die :(
- a pattern of speech in which incomprehensible, disconnected, and unrelated ideas replace logical and orderly thought.
5 True/False Questions
What is word salad? → a mixture of random words
What is psychosis? → copying someone's sounds
What is alogia? → loss or reduction in capacity for experiencing pleasure
What are hallucinations defined as? → distortions of real images or sensations
What is anhedonia? → loss or reduction in capacity for experiencing pleasure