5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- disparaging; belittling; disapproving
- to use up; to empty; to reduce; to exhaust
- jutting out; extending forward; most significant; prominent; conspicuous; a fortified angle or extension
- an attack on good reputation; malicious and harmful talk; aspersion; calumny; slander
- a physician who specializes in skin diseases
5 True/False questions
colander → an established rule, law, principle or criterion; a religious law or laws; a list or catalog of rules or books; a choral work featuring many overlapping voices.
depraved → to use up; to empty; to reduce; to exhaust
filigree → delicate ornamental work of intertwined wire; anything delicately fanciful and ornamental; to produce such works
derelict → to use up; to empty; to reduce; to exhaust
canon → a large and athletic or strong woman; a woman with masculine characteristics; a woman warrior.