← Vocab: 676-690 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- delicate ornamental work of intertwined wire; anything delicately fanciful and ornamental; to produce such works
- painstakingly thorough and exact; carefully precise; reliable to do what is right; conscientious
- a large and athletic or strong woman; a woman with masculine characteristics; a woman warrior.
- an attack on good reputation; malicious and harmful talk; aspersion; calumny; slander
- morally corrupt; base; wicked
5 True/False Questions
canon → a large and athletic or strong woman; a woman with masculine characteristics; a woman warrior.
colander → an established rule, law, principle or criterion; a religious law or laws; a list or catalog of rules or books; a choral work featuring many overlapping voices.
derelict → to use up; to empty; to reduce; to exhaust
depreciation → disparaging; belittling; disapproving
deplete → morally corrupt; base; wicked