5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Labeling theory
- multinational corportion
- dependency theory
- a a powerfully negative label that greatly changes a person's self concept and social identity.
- b the tendency of group members to conform, resulting ina narrow view of some issue.
- c large business that operates in many countries
- d the idea that deviance and conformity result not so much from what people do as from how others respond to those actions.
- e is a model of economic and social development that explains global inequality in terms of historical exploitation of poor nations by rich ones. Dependency theory
5 Multiple choice questions
- a lack of resources that s life threatening
- is a social group toward which a person feels a sense of competition and opposition.
- cultural beliefs that justify particular social arrangements, including patterns of inequality
- the lack of resources of some people in relation to those who have more.
- people who sell their labor wages
5 True/False questions
white collar crime → crime commited by people of high social position in the course of their occupations
Bureaucratic ritualism → to describe a focus on rules and regulations to the point of undermining an organizations goal.
capitalist → the process by which some nations enrich themselves through pilitical and economic control of other nations
secondary groups → is a large and impersonal social group whose members pursue a specific goal or activity
Surplus wealth → people who sell their labor wages