5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- adverse drug reaction
- a crushed to powder
- b pertaining to treatment other than through the digestive system
- c space within an artery, vein, intestine, or tube such as a needle or catheter
- d harmful, unintended reaction to a drug administered at a normal dosage
- e drug that produces a predictable response at the intended site of action
5 Multiple choice questions
- quality or state of existing together in harmony
- means "hundredths"
- curved upper surface of a column of liquid as in a mercury column
- shows the relationship of one number or quantity to another number or quantity
- increasing by incremental steps with an eventual total; build up in the body
5 True/False questions
extremes → outer terms of the proportion
therapeutic → beneficial
milliequivalent → under the tongue
percutaneous → means "hundredths"
dimensional analysis (DA) → also called factor labeling. Method that calculates dosages using 3 factors: drug label; conversion; drug order.