7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- when a country should keep to itself and leave other countries alone
- who bought the phillepines?
- why did business leaders want overseas markets?
- what " new weapons " were used in WW1
- how did america become a world power?
- policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control
6 True/False questions
france, britain, russia → policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control
spain → who was cuba trying to win their independence from?
militarism → dosen't want to be governed by other countries
more then 9 million → how many people died in WW1
annex → to take control of
over 20 million → how many people died in WW1