← ss chapter 27 Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- in WW1, who were the central powers?
- to take control of
- when did the US annex hawaii
- when a country should keep to itself and leave other countries alone
- why did the US decide to join, WW1
- policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control
6 True/False Questions
teddy roosevelt → who wanted a canal to join the atlantic and pacific
U.S → when did the US annex hawaii
nationalism → policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control
more then 9 million → how many people died in WW1
to keep the economy growing & to make more $ → why did business leaders want overseas markets?
spain → from whom?