7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- when a country should keep to itself and leave other countries alone
- who wanted a canal to join the atlantic and pacific
- why did business leaders want overseas markets?
- the belief that countries should grow around the world
- policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control
- in WW1, who were the allied powers?
6 True/False Questions
spain → who bought the phillepines?
more then 9 million → how much $
nationalism → dosen't want to be governed by other countries
trench warfare, machine guns, poisined gas → what " new weapons " were used in WW1
annex → to take control of
militarism → policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control