7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- policy of extending a nations power by gaining political & economic control over other control
- in WW1, who were the central powers?
- why did the US decide to join, WW1
- when did the US annex hawaii
- to take control of
- what " new weapons " were used in WW1
6 True/False questions
spain → who was cuba trying to win their independence from?
to keep the economy growing & to make more $ → why did business leaders want overseas markets?
nationalism → dosen't want to be governed by other countries
militarism → dosen't want to be governed by other countries
americans had more steel, food, cloth, and coal than even the richest foreign nations → what " new weapons " were used in WW1
france, britain, russia → in WW1, who were the allied powers?