5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Is plasma the cellular portion of blood
- What is inert?
- How many carbon monosaccharide are in Ribose
- In active transport, are solutes transported up or down their concentration gradient?
- What type of charges are involved with protons, electrons, and neutrons?
- a Five
- b protons-positive
- c non-reactive
- d No.
- e Up their concentration gradient- hypo to hyper.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It mixes with it.
- It has a different nucleotide sequence
- crossing over.
5 True/False Questions
Do humans have an open or closed respiratory system → Closed.
What is the function of antibodies? → prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase
The element Helium(He) has atomic number of 2. Is this element considered reactive or inert → Inert
Where does gas exchange take place → In the alveoli.
what is the purpose of columnar epithelium? → To aid in cell digestion