5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the F2 phenotype ratio of Mendel's "Monohybrid" cross
- What is needed for antibody mediated immune response
- What is the brown headed cowbird an example of
- What would be the mRNA transcribed from this DNA sequence of T-A-C-A-T-A-A-G-G-A-A-T-T-C-T-A-C-T
- What are autosomes and how many do humans have?
- a shared chromosomes by males and females. We have 44, The other 2 are sex chromosomes.
- b 3:1.
- c Effector helper T-cells
- d mRNA=A-U-G-U-A-U-U-C-C-U-U-A-A-G-A-U-G-A
- e Social parasite
5 Multiple choice questions
- An Autosomal recessive disorder.
- Lytic pathway
- Only one.
5 True/False questions
What is the correct scientific way to refer to humans → Homo sapiens
What is the hormone that stimulates the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells → Homo sapiens
What type of tissue does tendons and ligaments consist of → oxygenated blood.
What are the levels of organization for multicelled organisms? SAMOCTOOO → subatomic particles, atoms, molecules, organelles, cells, tissues, organs, organ systems, organisms
WHat determines an atoms physical and chemical properties? → the number of protons and the arrangement of its electrons