5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what are two ways of getting allergies
- Are gametes haploid or diploid?
- what three things occur during interphase?
- The element Helium(He) has atomic number of 2. Is this element considered reactive or inert
- a ___________ leaves have a flat surface, the base at which encircles and sheaths the stem.
- b pollen, bee venom provoke
- c Inert
- d Haploid- they only have one chromosome of each type.
- e cells mass increases, cytoplasm is doubled, and DNA is duplicated.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An ecosystem
- Human intestines
- the vascular tissue through which water and nutrients move in some plants is called________?
- produce and release hormones.
5 True/False questions
What is the starting molecule in glycolysis called → Glucose
Which molecule digests proteins → both daughter chromatids are at opposite poles, chromosomes return to original shape, nuclear envelope reforms, mitosis is complete.
What is the correct scientific way to refer to humans → Homo sapiens
Offsprings of a monohybrid cross AA and aa are all what → Aa.
in females, what is gamete formation called? → strong mutual attraction of two opposite charged ions