5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the building blocks of proteins called
- What are the levels of environmental organization? PCEB
- What would be the complimentary strand of DNA to the DNA strand of A-T-C-G-T-T-G-A-C-A-T-T
- Are Neutrons positively or negatively charged
- In what type of feedback is the stimuli intensified several folds before homeostasis is resumed
- a T-A-G-C-A-A-C-T-G-T-A-A
- b Neither, they are neutral.
- c Population, community, ecosystem, biosphere
- d Amino Acids
- e positive feedback.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Procambium gives rise to what?
- To provide movement for the cells
- ___________ leaves have a flat surface, the base at which encircles and sheaths the stem.
- bradycardia. (slower than 46 bpm)
5 True/False Questions
When viewing Elodea at 400x what is the movement of the chloroplasts called? → cytoplasmic streaming
Respiration is controlled by sensors and effectors in the brain and carotid arteries that respond to what type of chemical → Turner's syndrome.
What is a nonpolar covalent bond? → a bond that holds together two atoms that SHARE one or more pairs of electrons
what is the circulatory system composed of? → the theory of independent assortment.
what type of blood does the right side of the heart contain? → deoxygenated blood.