← Pringles Group Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- WHat components are not involved in the formation of a blood clot
- According to the second law of thermodynamics, is the entropy in the universe is increasing or decreasing
- What is the hormone that stimulates the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells
- In what line of defense contains the activated complement system
- a Increasing
- b 2nd line of defense
- c Erythropoitin.
- d Albumin.
- e _______ promotes plant growth?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- fibrinogen, fibrin, and thrombrin.
- to begin carbohydrate digestion, bicarbonate to neutralize acids and mucins to lubricate.
5 True/False Questions
what are differences and similarities between prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells? → Prokaryotic- simpler DNA, single celled
Eukaryotic- more complex DNA, larger, multicelled, but have single cells of protista
Similarities- both have cell membrane, both are filled with cytoplasm, and both have ribosomes
What are the building blocks of proteins called → Amino Acids
What is it called when an individual has an XXY genotype → Turner's syndrome.
What substance is a great solvent of polar molecules → To attach small gaps
During which formation pathway of ATP is Oxygen formed → The non-cyclic pathway of ATP formation