5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When viewing Elodea at 400x what is the movement of the chloroplasts called?
- What are the final products of glycolysis
- Frogs hearts are divided in the middle, so does oxygenated blood stay separated or mix with the deoxygenated blood
- Are Neutrons positively or negatively charged
- when do homologous chromosomes line up?
- a during meiosis
- b ATP and pyruvate molecules
- c cytoplasmic streaming
- d Neither, they are neutral.
- e It mixes with it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Binary fission
- Effector helper T-cells
- tachycardia. (faster than 136bpm)
5 True/False questions
What is it called when one gene pair can influence other gene pairs? (Opposite of plietrophy) → Epistasis
What action is not a requirement of all living thing → Smooth muscle tissue.
which atruim receives blood from the Body → a bond that holds together two atoms that SHARE one or more pairs of electrons
What 3 things is mitosis used for? → sister chromatids separate and move towards opposite pulls, cells separate.
What is it called when a stop codon is reached → Klinefelter Syndrome