5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the three stages of interphase?
- What is the hormone that stimulates the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells
- Which replication pathway do bacteriophage infect and quickly lyse their host
- what is the circulatory system composed of?
- What is the purpose of the Flagella
- a Erythropoitin.
- b G1 Phase- carbs, lipids, proteins assembled
S Phase- cell copied its DNA and synthesizes protein
G2 Phase- proteins that complete mitosis are produced.
- c blood, blood vessels, and the heart.
- d Lytic pathway
- e To provide movement for the cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- left atrium.
- shared chromosomes by males and females. We have 44, The other 2 are sex chromosomes.
- Deoxyribonucleic acid
- Fatty Acids
5 True/False questions
The one-way flow of energy through the biosphere starts with energy input from what source → single genes.
Which ventricle pumps blood to the lungs → right ventricle.
in males, what is gamete formation called? → strong mutual attraction of two opposite charged ions
auxin → _______ promotes plant growth?
Where is excitation for a heartbeat initiated in → Human intestines