5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What would be the mRNA transcribed from this DNA sequence of T-A-C-A-T-A-A-G-G-A-A-T-T-C-T-A-C-T
- What is the process of tRNA molecules carrying amino acids to add to the growing polypeptide chain is called
- What are Memory cells and how do they function
- What is a slower than normal heart rate called
- What is the first process of tRNA carrying methionine binds of ribosome and mRNA called
- a mRNA=A-U-G-U-A-U-U-C-C-U-U-A-A-G-A-U-G-A
- b B cells; retaining the ability to make an antibody used to fight a previous infection
- c Elongation
- d bradycardia. (slower than 46 bpm)
- e Initiation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When they differ in their use of resources, share the same resource in different ways, and use the same resource at different times.
- Two molecules, each with one old strand and one newly assembled strand of nucleotides
- to begin carbohydrate digestion, bicarbonate to neutralize acids and mucins to lubricate.
- Population, community, ecosystem, biosphere
5 True/False Questions
If a solution outside of a cell contains a greater concentration of dissolved solute than the contents of the cell, is the solution hypertonic or hypotonic → Hypertonic
What is needed for antibody mediated immune response → Effector helper T-cells
ethylene → ________ promotes fruit ripening?
Do decomposers include certain bacteria and fungi → monocytes
What kind of alleles does a homozygote pair have → identical