5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the building blocks of nucleic acid called
- How many viable eggs can a human oocyte give rise to
- If a solution outside of a cell contains a greater concentration of dissolved solute than the contents of the cell, is the solution hypertonic or hypotonic
- Where does the light-independent stage of photosynthesis takes place
- what is the purpose of columnar epithelium?
- a Hypertonic
- b Nucleotides
- c secretion and absorption in the gut and respiratory tract.
- d Only one.
- e In the Stroma
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- both daughter chromatids are at opposite poles, chromosomes return to original shape, nuclear envelope reforms, mitosis is complete.
- Lytic pathway
- Smooth muscle tissue.
5 True/False Questions
How many nuclear divisions are in mitosis and how many are in meiosis → B cells; retaining the ability to make an antibody used to fight a previous infection
which atruim receives blood from the Body → right atrium.
what is negative feedback? → effectors reduce stimuli until body retains normal condition/temperature.
when do homologous chromosomes line up? → when atoms share electrons unequally, and there is a slight difference in charge. Like water.
What is the cell's ability to acquire energy and use it to store, build, or break apart substances called → Metabolism