← Pringles Group Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What substance is a great solvent of polar molecules
- Where does the digestion of carbohydrates start
- What is NOT a function of the digestive organs
- What 3 things is mitosis used for?
- WHat is it called when an individual ends up with 3 or more of one type of chromosome?
- a polyploidy. Fatal in humans- not in plants.
- b gas exchange
- c growth, repair, and asexual production
- d Water
- e in the mouth
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- albumin, water, dissolved ions, sugars, and hormones.
- To aid in cell digestion
- pollen, bee venom provoke
5 True/False Questions
what three things occur during interphase? → 2 sister chromatids are formed in each chromosome, centromere is present, cytoskeleton in the cytoplasm breaks apart and reassembles, nuclear envelop disintegrates, centrioles move to opposite pulls of the cell.
Why is water a great solvent? → because ions and polar molecules dissolve in it.
What type of tissue is the stomach lined with → Dense connective tissue.
What is Candida albican → In the mitochondrion
What are the levels of organization for multicelled organisms? SAMOCTOOO → Effector helper T-cells