5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the disorder called that "deletes" cells (deletion)
- WHat components are not involved in the formation of a blood clot
- when do homologous chromosomes line up?
- meiosis begins with ___ germ cells and produces ___ gametes? (haploid, diploid)
- What is the order of life diversity from most inclusive to least inclusive? DKPCOFGS
- a diploid, haploid
- b Albumin.
- c Cri-du-chat.
- d domain, kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genera, specie
- e during meiosis
5 Multiple choice questions
- two chromosomes of each type (2n=46 in humans).
- produce and release hormones.
5 True/False questions
Prokaryotic cells are found in what kind of organism → To attach small gaps
Is an XO woman (turner syndrome) fertile or infertile → Infertile.
What is cytomegalovirus → retinitis(blindness)
Where is ATP produced → In the mitochondrion
Does Mitosis and Cytokinesis give rise to genetically identical or nonidentical cells → the number of protons and the arrangement of its electrons