5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Super and Harkness Model
- Sexual Orientation
- Extended Family
- Patrilocal Residence
- a transexual, transvestites, and intersexed people. May be hetero, homo, bi, or asexual.
- b 3 interrelated influences- customs, settings, and caretaker psychology acting with each other.
- c A pattern in which a married couple lives in the locality associated with the husband's fathers relatives.
- d A collection of nuclear families, related by ties of blood, that live togeather in one household.
- e The biological and psychological makeup of an individual.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Marriage outside the group.
- A relationship between one or more men (male or female) and one or more women (female or male) recognized by society as having a continuing claim to the right of sexual access to one another.
- Marriage in which several men and women have sexual access to one another.
- the study of culture that examines the patterns and expressions of human behaviors.
- any ranked set of classifications
5 True/False Questions
Cultural Values → subordination of self to the group and respect for productive labor, altruism, cooperation, labor, interconnected reliance on group, high value of children, maternity leave, and primary school.
Polygyny → The marriage of one woman to two or more men simultaneously.
Matrilateral Cross-Cousin Marriage → A pattern in which a married couple lives in the locality associated with the husband's fathers relatives.
Gender hierarchy → the ways that activities and attributes are valued differently according to gender and the distribution of resources.
Emic view → perspective of an outsider