5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- comprehensive insurance
- Annual fees
- leasing/ buying a car and the types of loans
- 5 types of health insurance
- Factors that effect credit score
- a _______ is a for using a companies credit card.
- b - protects your car from other types of damages
EX. weather, fire, theft
- c if you buy a car from a dealer you have 2 options:
- traditional lending source
- d -indemnity plan: a private health care plan in which the policyholder is free to select his/her own health care provider
-health maintenance org. (HMO): a managed health care plan that allows its members services preformed by Dr's and hospitals
- preferred provider org. (PPO): a managed health care plan that offers medical benefits through a list of approved providers
-Point of services (POS): a health insurance plan that has combined HMO's and PPO's
- vision insurance
- e - payment history effects your _______ the most.
-If you continue to payoff your credit, companies will continue to give you money
-the scale is 300-900
-it also effects your ability to obtain a loan/interest rate
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- - pays for the damages to another vehicle or medical bills if its your fault
- - implies that the product will serve its purpose
- - insurance that provides a monetary payment to a specify Beneficiary in the event a policyholder dies
-It is regulated by state government
- ______ are credit issued by finance companies, credit unions, or banks.
they generate income by:
-charging a discount to the merchant
-charging interest/ annual fees to card holders
- - anyone who supports a family
5 True/False Questions
Car leasing → - when you lease a car you agree to pay the value of the vehicle used during the lease
warranty of fitness → - a promise by the manufacture/merchant to stand by there product
premiums → -the amount you pay for insurance
types of life insurance companies → - a finance company owned by the parent company.
-The purpose is to provide financing to costumer of parent companies that purchased there product.
Implied/written warranties → - a promise to preform/ pay for certain repairs or services.