5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Whole life
- Car leasing
- collision insurance
- leasing/ buying a car and the types of loans
- a if you buy a car from a dealer you have 2 options:
- traditional lending source
- b - the amount you pay out of pocket before your insurance pays the clam
- c - when you lease a car you agree to pay the value of the vehicle used during the lease
- d - protects your car and the other car in a accident
- e - a whole life insurance throughout your life
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- - a loan for a specific amount that must be paid back on or before a agreed date
-mainly for car/home loans
- - is when a person makes regular payments to pay off a loan
-each payment pays the current interest due and pays down the principal amount of loans
- - protects your car from other types of damages
EX. weather, fire, theft
- there are 6 types:
-limited coverage: fire, lighting, vandalism
-basic coverage: falling objects, ice, etc.
-renters: personal belongings in a condo
-older homes: cash damages rather then what you paid
- _______ is a for using a companies credit card.
5 True/False Questions
term life insurance → - insurance that provides a monetary payment to a specify Beneficiary in the event a policyholder dies
-It is regulated by state government
extend warranties → - a promise to preform/ pay for certain repairs or services.
premiums → -the amount you pay for insurance
types of life insurance companies → - a finance company owned by the parent company.
-The purpose is to provide financing to costumer of parent companies that purchased there product.
Life insurance → - a amount of time you pay for life insurance.(10 yrs)