6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Indicators that allow progress to be tracked at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels, and most important to provide an understanding of the key pressure points
- Social systems, Energetically open but organizationally closed, Self-organizing systems, non-equilibrium, GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THEIR PARTS!
- Key indicator of population confidence in security forces and in the long term the viability of the counterinsurgency effort
- More advanced language capability and ability to fit in with local groups and to perform effectively while immersed in local culture
- Day to Day events in the insurgency
- Physical components and structures of the system
5 True/False Questions
Outputs → Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
Initiative → Final measure of effectiveness, relates to which side holds the ________ in the war
Elements of Insurgent Systems → Organic systems compromise 7 different elements
Cultural Awareness → Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.
Insurgent Theaters → Ecosystems that have adaptational evolutionary dynamics