6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Organic systems compromise 7 different elements
- Waste products or results that emerge from insurgent action
- Spontaneous local trade industry, industry, and economic development are only possible in an atmosphere of relative stability and security
- Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
- Social systems, Energetically open but organizationally closed, Self-organizing systems, non-equilibrium, GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THEIR PARTS!
- Indicators that allow progress to be tracked at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels, and most important to provide an understanding of the key pressure points
5 True/False Questions
Nodes → Physical components and structures of the system
Spontaneous Intelligence → Day to Day events in the insurgency
Cultural Understanding → Highest level of cultural capability, ability to use culture as a tool in an insurgent system
Moderate Muslim Voices → Increase in the willingness of moderate Muslims to speak out as a key measure of the effectiveness of disaggregation.
Links → Define patterns of interaction in the insurgency