6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Key indicator of population confidence in security forces and in the long term the viability of the counterinsurgency effort
- Physical components and structures of the system
- Limit between the insurgent movement and its environment
- Waste products or results that emerge from insurgent action
- Ecosystems that have adaptational evolutionary dynamics
- Increase in the willingness of moderate Muslims to speak out as a key measure of the effectiveness of disaggregation.
5 True/False questions
Insurgencies as Systems → Ecosystems that have adaptational evolutionary dynamics
Measures of Effectiveness → Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.
Inputs → Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
Initiative → Final measure of effectiveness, relates to which side holds the ________ in the war
Cultural Understanding → Highest level of cultural capability, ability to use culture as a tool in an insurgent system