6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Day to Day events in the insurgency
- Final measure of effectiveness, relates to which side holds the ________ in the war
- Increase in the willingness of moderate Muslims to speak out as a key measure of the effectiveness of disaggregation.
- Key indicator of population confidence in security forces and in the long term the viability of the counterinsurgency effort
- Physical components and structures of the system
- More advanced language capability and ability to fit in with local groups and to perform effectively while immersed in local culture
5 True/False Questions
Links → Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
Cultural Leverage → Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.
Insurgencies as Systems → Social systems, Energetically open but organizationally closed, Self-organizing systems, non-equilibrium, GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THEIR PARTS!
Economic Activity → Final measure of effectiveness, relates to which side holds the ________ in the war
Elements of Insurgent Systems → Ecosystems that have adaptational evolutionary dynamics