6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Waste products or results that emerge from insurgent action
- Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.
- Key indicator of population confidence in security forces and in the long term the viability of the counterinsurgency effort
- Spontaneous local trade industry, industry, and economic development are only possible in an atmosphere of relative stability and security
- Social systems, Energetically open but organizationally closed, Self-organizing systems, non-equilibrium, GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THEIR PARTS!
- Ecosystems that have adaptational evolutionary dynamics
5 True/False Questions
Boundary Interactions → Limit between the insurgent movement and its environment
Inputs → Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
Boundaries → Limit between the insurgent movement and its environment
Moderate Muslim Voices → Day to Day events in the insurgency
Cultural Leverage → Highest level of cultural capability, ability to use culture as a tool in an insurgent system