6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Key indicator of population confidence in security forces and in the long term the viability of the counterinsurgency effort
- Highest level of cultural capability, ability to use culture as a tool in an insurgent system
- Waste products or results that emerge from insurgent action
- Indicators that allow progress to be tracked at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels, and most important to provide an understanding of the key pressure points
- Increase in the willingness of moderate Muslims to speak out as a key measure of the effectiveness of disaggregation.
- Physical components and structures of the system
5 True/False questions
Cultural Awareness → Highest level of cultural capability, ability to use culture as a tool in an insurgent system
Insurgencies as Systems → Social systems, Energetically open but organizationally closed, Self-organizing systems, non-equilibrium, GREATER THAN THE SUM OF THEIR PARTS!
Elements of Insurgent Systems → Ecosystems that have adaptational evolutionary dynamics
Economic Activity → Spontaneous local trade industry, industry, and economic development are only possible in an atmosphere of relative stability and security
Boundary Interactions → Limit between the insurgent movement and its environment