6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Increase in the willingness of moderate Muslims to speak out as a key measure of the effectiveness of disaggregation.
- Key indicator of population confidence in security forces and in the long term the viability of the counterinsurgency effort
- Basic language training, understanding cultural norms and expectations, understanding how local populations and insurgents think.
- Day to Day events in the insurgency
- Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
- Physical components and structures of the system
5 True/False Questions
Economic Activity → Spontaneous local trade industry, industry, and economic development are only possible in an atmosphere of relative stability and security
Boundaries → Limit between the insurgent movement and its environment
Initiative → Energy and matter the insurgency takes up from its environment
Measures of Effectiveness → Indicators that allow progress to be tracked at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels, and most important to provide an understanding of the key pressure points
Elements of Insurgent Systems → Organic systems compromise 7 different elements