5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Symbol which gets thier meaning culturally
- The reader is a character. " YOU"
- The character/ Force that oppoes the protagonist
- The narrator is limited to one character's thoughts
- The author's feelings about the characters in the story. " I "
5 True/False questions
Theme → The author's feelings about the characters in the story. " I "
3rd Person Omniscent Point of View → The narrator has access to all the characters thoughts, etc
Resolution of a Conflict → The view point from which the story is told
Point of View → The character/ Force that oppoes the protagonist
Protagonist → Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character