5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The narrator has access to all the characters thoughts, etc
- Symbol that gets its symbolic nature from the context of the story
- Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
- The view point from which the story is told
- The narrator is limited to one character's thoughts
5 True/False Questions
Resolution of a Conflict → Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
3rd Person → The narrator isn't a character but " authorial voice"
Tone → The main ideas expressed by the story
Universal Symbol → Symbol which gets thier meaning culturally
Symbol → The author's feelings about the characters in the story. " I "