5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Symbol that gets its symbolic nature from the context of the story
- The view point from which the story is told
- The narrator isn't a character but " authorial voice"
- The narrator has access to all the characters thoughts, etc
- The character/ Force that oppoes the protagonist
5 True/False Questions
1st Person → The narrator's is the character in the story. " I "
Limited Omniscence → Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
Theme → The main ideas expressed by the story
Tone → The author's feelings about the characters in the story. " I "
Protagonist → The character/ Force that oppoes the protagonist