5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The narrator is limited to one character's thoughts
- The author's feelings about the characters in the story. " I "
- The view point from which the story is told
- Symbol which gets thier meaning culturally
- The narrator has access to all the characters thoughts, etc
5 True/False questions
3rd Person → The narrator's is the character in the story. " I "
Resolution of a Conflict → Central Conflict
2nd Person Narrator → The reader is a character. " YOU"
1st Person → The narrator isn't a character but " authorial voice"
Antagonist → Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character