5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The reader is a character. " YOU"
- Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
- The narrator has access to all the characters thoughts, etc
- The character/ Force that oppoes the protagonist
- The narrator is limited to one character's thoughts
5 True/False questions
Universal Symbol → Symbol that gets its symbolic nature from the context of the story
Point of View → Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
Tone → The author's feelings about the characters in the story. " I "
Contextual Symbol → Symbol which gets thier meaning culturally
Theme → The main ideas expressed by the story