← English 101 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The narrator has access to all the characters thoughts, etc
- The narrator's is the character in the story. " I "
- Time/Place the events take place
- The narrator is limited to one character's thoughts
- Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
5 True/False Questions
Tone → The main ideas expressed by the story
3rd Person → The narrator isn't a character but " authorial voice"
Resolution of a Conflict → Goal- Character with whom the audience is ment to reloate/ central character
Theme → The main ideas expressed by the story
Universal Symbol → Symbol which gets thier meaning culturally