5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tiberius and Gauis Grachus
- Mark Antony
- a battle location where Hannibal was defeated
- b Roman general and statesman who quarrelled with Caesar and fled to Egypt where he was murdered (106-48 BC)
- c Caesar's right-hand man, teamed with Octavian to punish Caesar's murders, fell in love with Cleopatra, went into civil war, at Battle of Actium, he and Cleopatra fled and committed suicide
- d river Julius crossed to enter back into Rome
- e 2 brothers and tribunes and prosed idea of ending landless farmers by breaking up latifundia
5 Multiple choice questions
- Title given to Octavian by senate meaning"holy one"
- Dynasty of augustus-tiberius-caligula-claudius-nero
- Making a life altering decision.
- Caeser's heir who replaced him and formed the 2nd triumvarete
- Leader of the conspiracy against Caesar
5 True/False questions
Crassus → julius' mentor and part of triumverte.
Hannibal → battle location where Hannibal was defeated
Scipio → Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama
Latifundia → Huge estates owned by wealthy families in Rome
Lutatius Catalus → Roman General during 1st Punic War