5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Black Lists
- Pax Romana
- Julio Claudian Dynasty
- Julius Caeser
- a Dynasty of augustus-tiberius-caligula-claudius-nero
- b battle location where Hannibal was defeated
- c Roman general, he was one of the greatest military leaders in history. He conquered most of Gual and was named dictator for life, but was later murderd by a group of senators
- d Lists Sullah made which ostrazied the ppl on it for being suspected of being against him
- e A period of peace and prosperity throughout the Roman Empire, lasting from 27 B.C. to A.D. 180.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Evil dictator in Rome who made black lists
- Title given to Octavian by senate meaning"holy one"
- 2 brothers and tribunes and prosed idea of ending landless farmers by breaking up latifundia
- Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama
- March 15 on the Roman calendar, the date of Julius Caesar's assassination in 44 BC
5 True/False questions
Crossing the Rubicon → Making a life altering decision.
Octavian → Brutus' Wife
Portia → Brutus' Wife
Lutatius Catalus → Roman General during 1st Punic War
Calpurnia → Caesar's wife