← 9v history 3/23 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Hamilca Barca
- Julio Claudian Dynasty
- Tiberius and Gauis Grachus
- a 2 brothers and tribunes and prosed idea of ending landless farmers by breaking up latifundia
- b julius' mentor and part of triumverte.
- c Dynasty of augustus-tiberius-caligula-claudius-nero
- d Evil dictator in Rome who made black lists
- e Carthage General during 1st Punic War
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roman general and statesman who quarrelled with Caesar and fled to Egypt where he was murdered (106-48 BC)
- General who commanded the Carthaginian army in the second Punic War
- Huge estates owned by wealthy families in Rome
- Making a life altering decision.
- Caesar's best friend who killed him
5 True/False Questions
Cassius → julius' mentor and part of triumverte.
Julius Caeser → Roman general, he was one of the greatest military leaders in history. He conquered most of Gual and was named dictator for life, but was later murderd by a group of senators
Pax Romana → A period of peace and prosperity throughout the Roman Empire, lasting from 27 B.C. to A.D. 180.
Mark Antony → Caesar's right-hand man, teamed with Octavian to punish Caesar's murders, fell in love with Cleopatra, went into civil war, at Battle of Actium, he and Cleopatra fled and committed suicide
Marcus Lepidus → Lists Sullah made which ostrazied the ppl on it for being suspected of being against him