← PR: News Releases Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- know how they want to get it.
- specific about a person or topic.
- to generate publicity.
- (hometowner) focuses on something newsworthy only to a small area.
- describes some kind of a change within your organization.
5 True/False Questions
News Release → aka: press release or a media release
this is a tool written in the form of a news story to help you distribute news.
editorial coverage → specific about a person or topic.
Timing → is essential.
- the time of day that you announce something.
- the time of day that you release something.
put yourself in the shoes of the consumer, and it will help you gauge time.
send stuff out with time to follow up and answer questions.
spot announcement → your reaction to something in the news.
reaction release → your reaction to something that occurred to you.