5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Examples of Social Agents?
- Deviance/ Functionalism serve 3 functions?
- When people internalize norms and base their behavior pattern to conform to them this is called ....?
- Powerful use lawas to control powerless
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance)
- People feel strain when they are unable to attain cultraly approved goals....?
- a Strain Theory
- b Internal Mechanism of Social Control
- c 1.clarifies rules
2.unites the group
3.promotes social change
- d Conflict Theory of Deviance
- e -Family
-Criminal Justice System
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1.Primary deviance
- Secondary Deviance
- 1.Strain Theory
2.Rational Choice Theory
4.Differential Association (Social Learning Theory)
5.Social Control/social Bonding Theory
5 True/False questions
poor punished more severly
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance) → Conflict Theory of Deviance
_____________ is the practice social groups develop in order to encourage _____________ to norms,laws, and to discourage_________? → -social control
The state of weakend norms? → -weakend family structure
-loss of community
-lack of good role models
Lack of ____________ effects lead to more crime → anomie
Some one who accepts the label placed on them and begins to act accordingly practices the ___________ theory. → Labeling