5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Law defines and controls two groups of people.
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance)
- Examples of Social Agents?
- The state of weakend norms?
- What are the two mechanisms of social control?
- Criminology-the study of __________and_________?
- a anomie
- b -Family
-Criminal Justice System
- c -Internal
- d Crime
Criminal Justice System
- e Conflict Theory of Deviance
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exert pressure
- 1.Primary deviance
- degree of seriousness
5 True/False Questions
Fuctionalism- crime results from rapid ___________ and lack of ______________? → -social change
Initial act (shoplifting, drugs)
(what type of deviance) → Secondary Deviance
Some one who accepts the label placed on them and begins to act accordingly practices the ___________ theory. → Labeling
members of stigmatized groups who are costly to scoiety. (welfare recipents) → social dynamite
marginalized persons who are considered dangerous to elites → social dynamite