5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Examples of Deviance...?
- Law defines and controls two groups of people.
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance)
- Initial act (shoplifting, drugs)
(what type of deviance)
- What are the 5 theories of Deviance?
- When people internalize norms and base their behavior pattern to conform to them this is called ....?
- a -committing a crime
- b 1.Strain Theory
2.Rational Choice Theory
4.Differential Association (Social Learning Theory)
5.Social Control/social Bonding Theory
- c Conflict Theory of Deviance
- d Primary Deviant
- e Internal Mechanism of Social Control
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- social dynamite
- Tertiary Deviance
- External mechanisms
Criminal Justice System
5 True/False Questions
Legal system biased against poor
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance) → Primary Deviant
Powerful use lawas to control powerless
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance) → Tertiary Deviance
Under Differntial association, criminal behavior is ____? → capitalism
Deviance/ Functionalism serve 3 functions? → -Family
-Criminal Justice System
Attention,bored, depression, revenage,addiction,insanity
(what theory) → 1.Primary deviance