5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- normalize the behavior by rejecting the definition of deviant act.
(what type of deviance)
- poor punished more severly
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance)
- Some one who accepts the label placed on them and begins to act accordingly practices the ___________ theory.
- What breaks ties?
- a Conflict Theory of Deviance
- b Tertiary Deviance
- c Labeling
- d -weakend family structure
-loss of community
-lack of good role models
5 Multiple choice questions
-Criminal Justice System
- -social control
- -committing a crime
5 True/False questions
Rational Choice Theory- a person weighs the _________ of the crimnal behavior & determines the benifits __________ the risk. → Learned
members of stigmatized groups who are costly to scoiety. (welfare recipents) → social junk
Deviant acts vary by ______________________? → degree of seriousness
Criminology-the study of __________and_________? → degree of seriousness
Conflict theorist believe key issue is not the deviant act, but ___________certain acts as deviant → who defines