5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Crime is a product of ________?
- The state of weakend norms?
- normalize the behavior by rejecting the definition of deviant act.
(what type of deviance)
- Attention,bored, depression, revenage,addiction,insanity
- Fuctionalism- crime results from rapid ___________ and lack of ______________?
- a anomie
- b -social change
- c Tertiary Deviance
- d Social Control/Social Bonding Theory
- e capitalism
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -committing a crime
- 1.clarifies rules
2.unites the group
3.promotes social change
- Strain Theory
- 1.Strain Theory
2.Rational Choice Theory
4.Differential Association (Social Learning Theory)
5.Social Control/social Bonding Theory
- social dynamite
5 True/False Questions
Criminology-the study of __________and_________? → Crime
Criminal Justice System
6 main norms "Miller" argued → 1.trouble
Some one who accepts the label placed on them and begins to act accordingly practices the ___________ theory. → Secondary Deviance
Powerful use lawas to control powerless
(Theory of Deviance or Conflict Theory of Deviance) → Conflict Theory of Deviance
Under Differntial association, criminal behavior is ____? → Learned