5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Presidents Wilson's peace plan; it was meant to prevent international problems from causing another war.
- in 1918 and was the first major battle outside of Paris. it lasted for 3 weeks and America finally won over the Germans
- Woodrow Wilson (US president),
Georges Clemenceau (french premier),
David Lloyd George (british prime minister),
Vittorio Orlando (italian prime minister)
- A Republican from Massachusetts, who disagreed with the Versailles Treaty, and who was the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He mostly disagreed with the section (Article 10) that called for the League to protect a member whose independence or territory was threatened.
- a state of peace agreed to between opponents so they can discuss peace terms; an agreement to stop fighting
5 True/False questions
League of Nations → cash payments, for the losses they had suffered during the war.
Battle of the Argonne Forest → in 1918 and was the first major battle outside of Paris. it lasted for 3 weeks and America finally won over the Germans
Treaty of Versailles → ending Russia's participation in the war. The treaty was harsh, requiring Russia to give up large amounts of land to Germany.
Treaty of Brest-Litovsk → June 1919, , The treaty imposed on Germany by France, Great Britain, the United States, and other Allied Powers after World War I. It demanded that Germany dismantle its military and give up some lands to Poland. It was resented by many Germans.
isolationist → people who wanted the United States to stay out of world affairs, opposed the League of Nations.