5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mary Wollstonecraft
- Philosophical Letters
- Immanuel Kant
- The Social Contract
- a Attacked privilege, wrote "The Social Contract"
- b Enlightenment thinker, wrote "Answer to the Question, What is the Enlightenment?"
- c Religious + political liberties of Brittish
- d Disagrees with Rousseau wrote, "A vindication of the rights of woman"
- e Men born free everywhere but he is in chains
5 Multiple choice questions
- Enlightenment thinker, wrote: "Essay Concerning Human Understanding"
- Made Inductive method
- Wrote the Encyclopedia
- Says: Math = Language of god, designed three laws of planetary motion
- One complete ruler
5 True/False questions
Charles II → Absolutist, Charles' brother tolerated only catholic
Versailles → French Pallace
Heliocentric → Planets revolve around sun
Essay Concerning Human Understanding → explains philosophy of what humans know
The Spirit of the Laws → How do structures + institutions shape laws? What Spirit characterized different forms of government?