5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mary Wollstonecraft
- Charles II
- Toussaint L'Ouverture
- Philosophical Letters
- a English Absolutist, tolerated diff religions
- b Disagrees with Rousseau wrote, "A vindication of the rights of woman"
- c Steps up to lead Haitian revolution
- d Religious + political liberties of Brittish
- e Big mouth
5 Multiple choice questions
- Slave killed in battle
- Made Telescope, "dialogue concerning the two chief world systems"
- explains philosophy of what humans know
- Invaded england to preserve protastantism, take throne
- French Pallace
5 True/False questions
Rousseau → Slave killed in battle
Montesquieu → French Aristocrat, wrote "The Spirit of the Laws
Immanuel Kant → Enlightenment thinker, wrote "Answer to the Question, What is the Enlightenment?"
On Crimes and Punishments → Against tourture and death
Heliocentric → Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"