← Euro Exam 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mary Wollstonecraft
- William and Mary
- Jean-Jacques Dessalines
- Immanuel Kant
- a Slave general took over after Toussaint
- b Disagrees with Rousseau wrote, "A vindication of the rights of woman"
- c Enlightenment thinker, wrote "Answer to the Question, What is the Enlightenment?"
- d Invaded england to preserve protastantism, take throne
- e Declares that Earth Moves
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Enlightenmet thinker, wrote "Philosophical Letters"
- Virtue the same for men and women
- How do structures + institutions shape laws? What Spirit characterized different forms of government?
- Big mouth
- French Absolutist King, enforced catholic
5 True/False Questions
Toussaint L'Ouverture → Steps up to lead Haitian revolution
Bouckman → Attacked privilege, wrote "The Social Contract"
The Social Contract → Planets revolve around sun
Essay Concerning Human Understanding → explains philosophy of what humans know
Charles II → Absolutist, Charles' brother tolerated only catholic