← Euro Exam 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mary Wollstonecraft
- Immanuel Kant
- The Spirit of the Laws
- Essay Concerning Human Understanding
- a Enlightenment thinker, wrote "Answer to the Question, What is the Enlightenment?"
- b explains philosophy of what humans know
- c Attacked privilege, wrote "The Social Contract"
- d Disagrees with Rousseau wrote, "A vindication of the rights of woman"
- e How do structures + institutions shape laws? What Spirit characterized different forms of government?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Enlightenmet thinker, wrote "Philosophical Letters"
- Against tourture and death
- Declaration made by the national assembly
- One complete ruler
- Absolutist, Charles' brother tolerated only catholic
5 True/False Questions
Diderot → Angry Journalist
Danton → Big mouth
Jean-Jacques Dessalines → Slave general took over after Toussaint
Glorious Revolution → One complete ruler
Beccaria → Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"