5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Toussaint L'Ouverture
- tabula rasa
- James II
- a Steps up to lead Haitian revolution
- b Big mouth
- c Humans without info at birth (nurture)
- d Absolutist, Charles' brother tolerated only catholic
- e Angry Journalist
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Against tourture and death
- Virtue the same for men and women
- Enlightenmet thinker, wrote "Philosophical Letters"
- explains philosophy of what humans know
- How do structures + institutions shape laws? What Spirit characterized different forms of government?
5 True/False Questions
Absolutism → One complete ruler
Philosophical Letters → Religious + political liberties of Brittish
Montesquieu → French Aristocrat, wrote "The Spirit of the Laws
Galileo → Enlightenmet thinker, wrote "Philosophical Letters"
Enlightenment → Power of human reason, need to check authority