5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Glorious Revolution
- On Crimes and Punishments
- Immanuel Kant
- a Against tourture and death
- b Enlightenmet thinker, wrote "Philosophical Letters"
- c Enlightenment thinker, wrote "Answer to the Question, What is the Enlightenment?"
- d Bloodless, James flees, Will+Mary take throne Act of Toleration + Act of Succession
- e Made Telescope, "dialogue concerning the two chief world systems"
5 Multiple choice questions
- English Absolutist, tolerated diff religions
- Enlightenment thinker, wrote: "Essay Concerning Human Understanding"
- Wrote the Encyclopedia
- Steps up to lead Haitian revolution
- One complete ruler
5 True/False questions
William and Mary → Enlightenment thinker, wrote "Answer to the Question, What is the Enlightenment?"
Heliocentric → Humanist, wrote "on crimes and punishments"
Estates General → Says: Math = Language of god, designed three laws of planetary motion
Montesquieu → Absolutist, Charles' brother tolerated only catholic
Rousseau → Attacked privilege, wrote "The Social Contract"