5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a parallelogram with four right angles.
- b the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.
- c the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
- d the diagonals of a kite are_______.
- e if one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects two angles of the parallelogram, then the parallelogram is a ________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the base angles of an isosceles trapeziod are _______.
- angles of a polygon that share a side.
- the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular, then the parallelogram is a ______.
- a quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.
- a trapezoid whose nonparallel opposite sides are congruent.
5 True/False questions
rhombus → a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
rhombus → a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
congruent → the diagonals of an isosceles trapezoid are _______.
base angles → a parallelogram with four right angles.
rectangle → two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.