5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a each diagonal of a _______ bisects two angles of the_________.
- b the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.
- c a quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.
- d a parallelogram with four right angles.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
- two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
- a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
- the diagonals of a rhombus are_________.
- a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
5 True/False Questions
congruent → the base angles of an isosceles trapeziod are _______.
rhombus → a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
trapezoid → a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
perpendicular → if the diagonals of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a ________.
rhombus → a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.