5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- isosceles trapezoid
- a a parallelogram with four right angles.
- b a quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.
- c a trapezoid whose nonparallel opposite sides are congruent.
- d a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
- e the diagonals of a kite are_______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- each diagonal of a _______ bisects two angles of the_________.
- oppostie sides of a parallelgram are _______.
- angles of a polygon that share a side.
- a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
- the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular, then the parallelogram is a ______.
5 True/False questions
bisect → a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
rhombus → a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
congruent → the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.
rhombus → if one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects two angles of the parallelogram, then the parallelogram is a ________.
congruent → the diagonals of an isosceles trapezoid are _______.