5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular, then the parallelogram is a ______.
- b a quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.
- c the base angles of an isosceles trapeziod are _______.
- d if the diagonals of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a ________.
- e a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
- the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
- angles of a polygon that share a side.
- the diagonals of a rectanlge are ______.
- a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
5 True/False Questions
trapezoid → a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
rhombus → if one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects two angles of the parallelogram, then the parallelogram is a ________.
rectangle → a parallelogram with four right angles.
perpendicular → the diagonals of a kite are_______.
congruent → oppostie sides of a parallelgram are _______.