5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- isosceles trapezoid
- a a trapezoid whose nonparallel opposite sides are congruent.
- b the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
- c the diagonals of a rhombus are_________.
- d a parallelogram with four right angles.
- e the base angles of an isosceles trapeziod are _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular, then the parallelogram is a ______.
- a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
- a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
- angles of a polygon that share a side.
- a quadrilateral with exactly one pair of parallel sides.
5 True/False questions
rhombus → a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
congruent → the diagonals of an isosceles trapezoid are _______.
rhombus → if one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects two angles of the parallelogram, then the parallelogram is a ________.
base angles → two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
parallelogram → a quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.