5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- consecutive angles
- base angles
- a oppostie sides of a parallelgram are _______.
- b angles of a polygon that share a side.
- c if one diagonal of a parallelogram bisects two angles of the parallelogram, then the parallelogram is a ________.
- d two anlges that share a base of a trapezoid.
- e a quadrilateral with two pairs of adjacent sides congruent and no opposite sides congruent
5 Multiple choice questions
- if the diagonals of a parallelogram are congruent, then the parallelogram is a ________.
- a prallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
- a quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.
- each diagonal of a _______ bisects two angles of the_________.
- the diagonals of a parallelogram ________ each other.
5 True/False questions
perpendicular → the diagonals of a kite are_______.
congruent → the diagonals of an isosceles trapezoid are _______.
rhombus → a parallelogram with four congruent sides.
isosceles trapezoid → a trapezoid whose nonparallel opposite sides are congruent.
rhombus → the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular, then the parallelogram is a ______.