← Weather Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 3 things that clouds need
- relative humidity
- wind vane
- a area where two air masses meet
- b 1.Water
2.Dust or particles
3.Temperature at or below dewpoint
- c the percentage of water vapor that is actually in the air compared to the maximum amount of water vapor the air can hold at a particular temperature.
- d clouds that are formed at or near the ground near bodies of water and or mountains
- e measures wind direction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- winds that blow from specific directions over long distances
- When relative humidity reaches 100% the air is said to be saturated
- from the top of the troposphere to about 50 Km above the Earth's surface. Second layer, contains the ozone layer.
- is the measure of water vapor in the air. Warm air can hold more water vapor than cold air.
- Thin and feathery, High clouds
5 True/False Questions
top 4 gases in atmosphere → from the top of the troposphere to about 50 Km above the Earth's surface. Second layer, contains the ozone layer.
4 types of air masses → Maritime Tropical, Continental Tropical, Maritime Polar, and Continental Polar
wind → movement of air from high to low pressure
trade winds → are gases where only a small amount of them are present
doldrums → a visible body of water droplets or ice particles