5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Voltage Ripple
- shorter time exposures
- compact size, more efficient, longer life
- a what are advantages of solid state diodes?
- b what is an advantage of full-wave rectifiers?
- c Small fluctuations in voltage from peak to peak in a cycle is called:
- d the function of a filament circuit is to regulate the number of ____ available at the filament.
- e T/F: In self-half-wave rectification, the negative part of an AC cycle is suppressed by the x-ray tube itself, which makes it act like a rectifier.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- P type of the crystal lattice of silicon has a whole in it give it a ____ charge.
- these store power
- T/F: Filament current is current in the filament circuit.
- the step down transformer reduces voltage from 110-220 to what?
- High frequency generators generally look close to what?
5 True/False Questions
Series → the Ammeter is connected in____.
Hole Drift → P-type silicon is sometimes called a
False → T/F: Long exposure time doesn't create wear and tear in an X-ray tube?
does not utilize negative portion of AC cycle → what is the disadvantage of half-wave rectification?
False → T/F: Tube current is not controlled by filament current?