5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- High Frequency
- a these store power
- b the size of plates, space between plates and ability of dielectric to support electrostatic forces all are factors affecting what?
- c what are disadvantages of solid state diodes?
- d What type of generator is generally used in x-rays this day in age.
- e when going from single phase to three phase we must decrease KV how much?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This junction allows electron flow in only one direction
- high-frequency has this amount of ripple
- where is the mA meter?
- As electrons released from cathode small variations in kVp cause large changes in tube current. what device regulates this?
- High frequency generators generally look close to what?
5 True/False Questions
semiconductor diodes → solid state rectifiers can also be called :
Power → Current x Potential
Capacitor Discharge unit → Inadequate x-rays, use of wall outlet is necessary, requires charging time between each exposure, older units may be hazardous are characteristics of what unit (mobile)
electrons → what is the most common material for a semiconductor?
tube failure → single exessive exposure which pits or cracks anode can cause?