5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Automatic coverage under Social Security
- Federal register
- What is the abbreviation CMS?
- Physician visit coverage
- a Medicare Part A
- b Medicare Part B
- c Geographic Practice Cost Indices
- d an official document, that lists the new and proposed regulations of executive departments and regulatory agencies.
- e Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
5 Multiple choice questions
- HMO, PPO, IPA, EPO, POS
- Physcians, DME, lab, x-ray, home health
- Hospital, Hospice, Skilled nursing
- managed care health plans offered to medicare beneficiaries under the medicare advantage program
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
5 True/False questions
Name 3 facts about POS plans → Co-pay is fixed and there is a deductible, there is capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
Codes assigned for payment using ICD-9, Vol 1,2; CPT; and HCPCS → HMO, PPO, IPA, EPO, POS
Prescription coverage → Medicare Part B
RVU → American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
What is the issuing office of the Federal Register? → Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)