5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Part C (advantage)
- What is the Mission of CMS?
- supplemental medical insurance
- What is the Vision of CMS?
- a To achieve a transformed and modernized health care system
- b Geographic Practice Cost Indices
- c To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.
- d Private insurance plans specifically designed to provide coverage for some of the services that Medicare does not pay, such as Medicare's deductible and coinsurance amounts and for certain services not allowed by Medicare.
- e Patient has relinquished part B and has chose an HMO plan, Private fee for service, Medicare special needs plans
5 Multiple choice questions
- Medicare Part B,C,D
- Medicare Part A, B, C
- Medicare Part A
- Medicare Part B, C and D
5 True/False questions
Prescription coverage → Medicare Part D
Part B (supplemental Medical Insurance) Medicare covers____ → Physcians, DME, lab, x-ray, home health
Physician visit coverage → Medicare Part B
Who can give further info related to issues addressed in the Federal Register → Elizabeth Holland
What is the abbreviation CMS? → Center for Medicare and Medicaid services