5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Medicare Part C
- What is the Vision of CMS?
- Conversion factor
- What is the issuing office of the Federal Register?
- What are the most common types of managed care plans
- a HMO, PPO, IPA, EPO, POS
- b managed care health plans offered to medicare beneficiaries under the medicare advantage program
- c Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- d national dollar amount that is applied to all services paid on the basis of the Medicare Fee Schedule
- e To achieve a transformed and modernized health care system
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physcians, DME, lab, x-ray, home health
- Elizabeth Holland
- Medicare Part A
- Geographic Practice Cost Indices
5 True/False questions
Beneficiary pays premium for coverage → Medicare Part B,C,D
Part C (advantage) → Patient has relinquished part B and has chose an HMO plan, Private fee for service, Medicare special needs plans
supplemental medical insurance → Private insurance plans specifically designed to provide coverage for some of the services that Medicare does not pay, such as Medicare's deductible and coinsurance amounts and for certain services not allowed by Medicare.
Which edition of the Federal Register is of special interest to outpatient facilities? → November/December
Prescription coverage → Medicare Part B