5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physician visit coverage
- supplemental medical insurance
- What are the most common types of managed care plans
- What to Medicare Administrative Contractors do
- a American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- b HMO, PPO, IPA, EPO, POS
- c Medicare Part B
- d Private insurance plans specifically designed to provide coverage for some of the services that Medicare does not pay, such as Medicare's deductible and coinsurance amounts and for certain services not allowed by Medicare.
- e paper work for Medicare and they are usually insurance companies
5 Multiple choice questions
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
- Co-pay is fixed, there is a deductible, Capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
- Resourse Based Relative Value System
- Medicare Part B,C,D
- Medicare Part B, C and D
5 True/False questions
Conversion factor → national dollar amount that is applied to all services paid on the basis of the Medicare Fee Schedule
Federal register → an official document, that lists the new and proposed regulations of executive departments and regulatory agencies.
Prescription coverage → Medicare Part B
RVU → Resourse Based Relative Value System
Which edition of the Federal Register is of special interest to outpatient facilities? → November/December