5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In what year was Medicare established?
- What to Medicare Administrative Contractors do
- Which edition of the Federal Register is of special interest to outpatient facilities?
- a 1965
- b November/December
- c paper work for Medicare and they are usually insurance companies
- d Resourse Based Relative Value System
- e Medicare Administrative Contractors
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physcians, DME, lab, x-ray, home health
- Medicare Part B, C and D
- Medicare Part B
- Co-pay is fixed, there is a deductible, Capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
- Medicare Part D
5 True/False questions
Hospice care coverage → Medicare Part B
Codes assigned for payment using ICD-9, Vol 1,2; CPT; and HCPCS → HMO, PPO, IPA, EPO, POS
The Secretary of the Dept. of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is responsible for what? → administration of Federal Medicare program
What is the Vision of CMS? → To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.
Beneficiary pays premium for coverage → Medicare Part B