5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Codes assigned for payment using ICD-9, Vol 1,2; CPT; and HCPCS
- What is the abbreviation CMS?
- Beneficiary pays premium for coverage
- Hospice care coverage
- a Medicare Part A, B, C
- b Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
- c Medicare Part B,C,D
- d Medicare Part A
- e work, overhead and malpractice
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Co-pay is fixed, there is a deductible, Capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
- Medicare Part B
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
- national dollar amount that is applied to all services paid on the basis of the Medicare Fee Schedule
5 True/False Questions
Federal register → managed care health plans offered to medicare beneficiaries under the medicare advantage program
What is the Vision of CMS? → To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.
What to Medicare Administrative Contractors do → Center for Medicare and Medicaid services
Medicare Part C → managed care health plans offered to medicare beneficiaries under the medicare advantage program
Prescription coverage → Medicare Part B