5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Optional coverage under Social Security
- Which edition of the Federal Register is of special interest to outpatient facilities?
- Conversion factor
- Beneficiary pays premium for coverage
- Automatic coverage under Social Security
- a Medicare Part B,C,D
- b Medicare Part B, C and D
- c national dollar amount that is applied to all services paid on the basis of the Medicare Fee Schedule
- d November/December
- e Medicare Part A
5 Multiple choice questions
- To ensure effective, up to date health care coverage and promote quality care for beneficiaries.
- Patient has relinquished part B and has chose an HMO plan, Private fee for service, Medicare special needs plans
- Co-pay is fixed, Capitated fee for service carve outs, and authorization is required
- Hospital, Hospice, Skilled nursing
- Co-pay is fixed, there is a deductible, Capitated fee for service carve outs, auth is required.
5 True/False questions
Physician visit coverage → Medicare Part B
GPCIs → Resourse Based Relative Value System
What to Medicare Administrative Contractors do → paper work for Medicare and they are usually insurance companies
Hospice care coverage → Medicare Part B
RVU → Resourse Based Relative Value System