5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rapid administration of anesthetic
- Stage III
- a What is the indirect means for measuring blood pressure?
- b What is the term for increased blood pressure?
- c Which stage of anesthesia has 4 planes?
- d How would you be able to shorten the amount of time that the animal is in Stage II?
- e With the Rebreathing VOC system, What is the position of the pop off valve? (open, closed, partially closed)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is Malignant hyperthermia?
- Which stage of anesthesia is known as the excitement phase?
- What is the direct means for measuring blood pressure?
- With the Non-rebreathing VOC system, what is the position of the pop off valve? (open, closed, partially closed)
- What Is the normal Blood pressure measurement?
5 True/False Questions
Involuntary movement → What starts during Stage II?
Carbon Dioxide → What needs to be removed from the system when using the Rebreathing VOC syste?
Apnea → What is the term for a temporary cessation of breathing?
Light Anesthesia → What is the term for collapsed alveoli?
VOC → Which vaporizer is the non-precision vaporizer?