← Eastern Religion Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Muhammad (historical)
- a S. self-centered materialistic life (that must be given-up)
- b 570-632 CE
- c short dagger (courage and confidence) S.
- d steel bangle (omnipresence of God) S.
- e hindu worship of images
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Varuna, Indra
- term for God in VEDIC hinduism
- karma and rebirth, salvation from rebirth, Guru (spiritual master) concept, Prasad (sacred food) concept, devotional hymn-singing
- Classical hindu scripture
- 7th incarnation and is in ramayana
5 True/False Questions
Ramanuja Hinduism → 1017-1137
Ragis → sacred prayer. S.
Kaur → steel bangle (omnipresence of God) S.
Sikh Rites of passage → Pahul ceremony, Anand Karaj
Hindu Classifications of the 18 Puranas → Puranas extolling the supremacy of the god Brahma, "" Vishnu, ""Shiva