5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Madhva school of Vedanta - Hinduism
- Which hindu gods are vedic?
- Three pillars of Sikhism
- a God is independent, soul is dependent, matter is dependent. All is external to God, Mason brick analogy. if souls are bound; salvation oriented, damnation oriented, or eternally doomed
- b Varuna, Indra
- c Arabic for India
- d Nam Japna, Kirat Karna, Vand Chakna
- e Hindu God worshipped before all others
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- scripture. S.
- free food for all after Sikh worship-service. S.
- Adi Granth, Guru Granth Sahib
- S. Hymns of the Hindu and moslem mystics, and the hymns of the 1st-5th gurus
5 True/False Questions
Shankara school of Vedanta - Hinduism → God into two aspects, souls and matter. all is internal to god. souls are either; eternally saved, saved from samsara, or bound in samsara
Madira → Hindu temple
Brahman → refers to one hindu god
Brahma → refers to one hindu god
pratima → hindu worship of images