← Eastern Religion Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Patna Sahib
- Three pillars of Sikhism
- a S. God-centered spiritual life (that must be practice)
- b Nam Japna, Kirat Karna, Vand Chakna
- c free food for all after Sikh worship-service. S.
- d Birthplace of the 10th guru (Patna, Bihar State, India)
- e S. self-centered materialistic life (that must be given-up)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- hindu ritual text (2nd section)
- Pahul ceremony, Anand Karaj
- 711 CE
- community of elders. S.
5 True/False Questions
Five institutions of Sikhism → Japji, Gurudwara, Granth, Sangat, Langar
Vand Chakna → S. share the blessings of God, especially wealtha nd food, with the community in general and the needy in particular
Khalsa Sikh common names → Sing, Kaur
List of hindu Gods → Vishnu, varuna, shiva, indra, lakshmi, durga
kanga → free food for all after Sikh worship-service. S.