5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ramanuja Hinduism
- a 1017-1137
- b prosessions
- c hindu worship of images
- d Hindu scripture, epic war poem, contains story of 8th incarnation
- e term for God in VEDIC hinduism
5 Multiple choice questions
- S. theologian
- priest blesses
- briefs (sexual morality and decency) S.
- short dagger (courage and confidence) S.
- Pahul ceremony, Anand Karaj
5 True/False questions
Five institutions of Sikhism → Japji, Gurudwara, Granth, Sangat, Langar
Muhammad (historical) → 570-632 CE
Sangat → S. Lion (for males)
Granthi → S. "scripture keeper" (functions as a priest)
Al-hind → long hair (wisdom and saintliness) S.