5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- b A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- c A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.
- d A polygon with six angles and six sides.
- e A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An angle smaller than a right angle.
- An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
- A triangle with no equal sides.
- A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
5 True/False Questions
Pentagon → A polygon with five sides.
Nonagon → A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
Decagon → A polygon with six angles and six sides.
Angle → A figure formed by two rays.
Reflection → Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.