5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Angle
- a A polygon with three sides.
- b A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- c A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
- d Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
- e One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- A polygon with five sides.
- A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
- A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
- A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
5 True/False questions
Angle → A polygon with three sides.
Equilateral → A figure with all its sides equal.
Hexagon → A polygon with six angles and six sides.
Translation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
Rotation → A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.