5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acute Angle
- a A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
- b A figure formed by two rays.
- c An angle smaller than a right angle.
- d Exactly the same.
- e A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
- An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
- A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- A triangle with no equal sides.
- A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.
5 True/False questions
Equilateral → A figure with all its sides equal.
Dodecagon → A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
Right Angle → A polygon with three sides.
Isosceles → A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
Translation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.