5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Angle
- a A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- b One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
- c A polygon with three sides.
- d A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
- e A polygon with six angles and six sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- A figure with all its sides equal.
- A polygon with five sides.
- A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
5 True/False questions
Acute Angle → An angle smaller than a right angle.
Transformation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
Congruent → Exactly the same.
Scalene → A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
Heptagon → A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.