5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A polygon with three sides.
- b A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- c A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
- d A figure with all its sides equal.
- e A triangle with no equal sides.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
- An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
- An angle smaller than a right angle.
- A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
- A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
5 True/False Questions
Reflection → A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
Isosceles → A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
Transformation → A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
Congruent → A figure formed by two rays.
Hexagon → A polygon with six angles and six sides.