5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- b A polygon with six angles and six sides.
- c A figure formed by two rays.
- d A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- e A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A polygon with five sides.
- A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
- One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
- A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
5 True/False Questions
Obtuse Angle → An angle smaller than a right angle.
Scalene → A triangle with no equal sides.
Acute Angle → An angle smaller than a right angle.
Decagon → A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
Triangle → A polygon with three sides.