5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
- b A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- c A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- d A figure with all its sides equal.
- e A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
- A triangle with no equal sides.
- A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
- A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- A polygon with five sides.
5 True/False questions
Right Angle → One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
Hexagon → A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
Transformation → A change in the position of a figure. Reflections, rotations, and translations are examples of transformations.
Decagon → A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
Congruent → A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.