5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Acute Angle
- a A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
- b A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
- c A polygon with nine angles and nine sides.
- d Exactly the same.
- e An angle smaller than a right angle.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A polygon with 12 angles and 12 sides.
- A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
- A polygon with three sides.
- Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
5 True/False Questions
Decagon → A polygon with six angles and six sides.
Scalene → A triangle with no equal sides.
Right Angle → A polygon with three sides.
Octagon → A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
Quadrilateral → A figure with all its sides equal.