5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Angle
- a A polygon with six angles and six sides.
- b One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
- c A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- d A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- e A figure formed by two rays.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
- A polygon with three sides.
- A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
- A triangle with no equal sides.
- Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
5 True/False questions
Acute Angle → An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
Congruent → Exactly the same.
Dodecagon → A polygon with ten angles and ten sides.
Equilateral → A figure with all its sides equal.
Polygon → A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.