5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acute Angle
- a Exactly the same.
- b A straight sided plane figure with two equal sides.
- c A turn. A transformation that turns a figure so each point stays an equal distance from a single point.
- d An angle smaller than a right angle.
- e A polygon with eight angles and eight sides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is the movement of a figure across a line, producing a mirror or congruent image of the figure.
- A figure formed by two rays.
- A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
- A transformation that moves a figure along a straight line without turning or flipping. Sometimes called a slide.
- One of four congruent angles made by a perpendicular lines.
5 True/False questions
Polygon → A closed plane figure with sides made of straight line segments. It is closed -- that means it has no end points.
Pentagon → A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.
Equilateral → A plane figure with four sides and four angles.
Obtuse Angle → An angle greater than a right angle and less than straight angle
Hexagon → A polygon that has seven angles and seven sides.