The easiest way to get started
Quiz yourself by typing answers
Hear the words and type them in
Multiple choice, true/false, matching
Match terms as fast as you can
Defend Earth from alien invaders
1. If the signs are the same, add; and the sign stays the same.
2. If the signs are different, subtract; and take the sign of the larger number.
1. If the signs are both positive, subtract; and the sign stays popsitive.
2. If the signs are different or both negative, change the sign of the second number; and add. You must then refer to the Addition Rules in #1.
1. If the signs are the same, multiply; and the sign is positive.
2. If the signs are different, multiply; and the sign is negative.
1. If the signs are the same, divide; and the sign is positive.
2. If the signs are different, divide; and the sign is negative.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see
NEW! Voice Recording
Click the mic to start.