5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the scream of a mountain lion
- dog collars
- slide down the pipe
- Two years
- a What is the genre of "Where the Red Fern Grows"?
- b Billy stopped at the school in Tahlequah to ___________________.
- c How long did Billy save money for his hounds?
- d When Billy was traveling home from town, what awoke him and his dogs during the night?
- e What did Billy make for his pups?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who is the author of "Where the Red Fern Grows"?
- Who is the narrator of "Where the Red Fern Grows"?
- What name was Billy called while he was in town?
- What happened in chapter 1 of the book that stirred memories in the narrator?
- What did Billy buy for his family while in town?
5 True/False Questions
20 miles → How far did Billy have to walk to reach the post office in Tahlequah?
carved on the sycamore tree → How did Billy decide on names for the two pups?
mule → Why didn't Grandpa want Billy to tell his father about the money he had saved?
in a gunny sack → What literary element is used in this novel?
Ozark Mountains in Oklahoma → What is the setting of this novel?