5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- False: rare
- Staph, Strep, Group A Strep
- Thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy
- a True or False: Tx of blepharitis is lifelong
- b due to obstruction of nasolacrimal duct; middle age adults: female>male (3:1); acute or chronic lacrimal sac swelling, irritation & tearing
- c True or False: Fungal infections of the eye are common
- d Autoimmune inflammation of extraocular muscles & periorbital connective tissue (Grave's dz)
- e What organisms can cause dacrocystitis?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Staphylococcal marginal blepharitis:- lid deformity may cause...
- Tx of Molluscum contagiosus
- What is marginal blepharitis assoc with?
- Causes of acute orbital cellulitits
- Presentation of chalazion
5 True/False questions
pain, redness and swelling of lid margin which may abscess → Both internal and external hordeola can cause...
cavernous sinus thrombosis → Acute orbital cellulitis: what may postseptal progress to?
Chalazion → Tx of sarcoidosis
Tx for postherpetic neuralgia → antidepressants, gabapentin or pregabalin
oral ATBs and compresses → Acute orbital cellulitis: tx for preseptal