5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- chemical and electromagnetic
- North and South
- sound energy
- a What form of energy and what force interact to produce the motion energy in the motor?
- b What poles attract?
- c What part of the motor system is most directly involved in magnetic force?
- d Buzzers work because chemical energy is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into ________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What types of energy are present in the motor?
- energy from sound
- the capacity for doing work and overcoming resistance
- the property, quality or state of being magnetic
- the center
5 True/False questions
wires → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electrical energy?
force field → an invisible field of energy surrounding an object such as a magnet or electromagnet
pole → a region of concentrated magnetic energy
magnetic → having the properties of a magnet
magnet → having the properties of a magnet