5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- electrical, chemical & mechanical energy
- a What types of energy are present in the motor?
- b The interaction of the two force fields causes the armature to have energy of ______________.
- c a region of concentrated magnetic energy
- d What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electrical enery?
- e The electrical energy creates a magnetic frce field around the ____________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What form of energy and what force interact to produce the motion energy in the motor?
- What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electromagnetic force?
- What can magnets be (such as an electromagnet)?
- What poles repel?
- wire with a coating to protect you from shock
5 True/False questions
battery → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in chemical energy?
electromagnet → a core of magnetic material surrounded by a coil of wire through which an electric current is passed to magnetize the core
magnet → any piece of iron, steel or magnetite (lodestone) that has the property of attracting iron or steel
mechanical energy → energy from chemical reactions
magnetic fields → A motor works through the interaction of 2 ________________________.