5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- sound energy
- electrical, chemical & mechanical energy
- North and South
- a Strength of an ___________________________ is determined by amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils.
- b a change
- c What poles attract?
- d Buzzers work because chemical energy is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into ________________.
- e What types of energy are present in the motor?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electrical energy?
- Strength of an electromagnet is determined by _____________________________________________.
- an invisible area of energy surrounding a magnet (force field)
- rapid movement back and forth that produces a sound
- energy from chemical reactions
5 True/False Questions
magnetic → any piece of iron, steel or magnetite (lodestone) that has the property of attracting iron or steel
armature → something that can be changed in an experiment to make the results different
attracted or repelled → The magnetic force field is ____________________ or _______________ by the magnet.
armature → The electrical energy creates a magnetic force field in the ______________________.
system → a machine for converting elecrical energy into mechanical energy