← Science Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- insulated wire
- a any piece of iron, steel or magnetite (lodestone) that has the property of attracting iron or steel
- b wire with a coating to protect you from shock
- c The electric current in the coils of wire around the nail releases ________ energy. This causes the coiled nail to get hot.
- d The interaction of the two force fields causes the armature to have energy of ______________.
- e What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electromagnetic force?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What form of energy and what force interact to produce the motion energy in the motor?
- The magnetic force field is ____________________ or _______________ by the magnet.
- a single unit used to generate or store electrical energy. Commonly called a battery.
- an invisible field of energy surrounding an object such as a magnet or electromagnet
- What part of the motor system is most directly involved in chemical energy?
5 True/False Questions
magnetic → What part of the motor system is most directly involved in magnetic force?
energy → a single unit used to generate or store electrical energy. Commonly called a battery.
sound energy → energy from sound
lines of force → lines that show where a force field is located
batteries → Energy is input into the system by the ________________.