5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The electric current in the coils of wire around the nail releases ________ energy. This causes the coiled nail to get hot.
- b a magnetism developed by a current of electricity
- c The electrical energy creates a magnetic force field in the ______________________.
- d The electrical energy creates a magnetic frce field around the ____________.
- e What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electrical enery?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- lines that show where a force field is located
- The magnetic force field is ____________________ or _______________ by the magnet.
- any piece of iron, steel or magnetite (lodestone) that has the property of attracting iron or steel
- _______________________ show where magnetic force field is found?
- energy from a machine
5 True/False Questions
electromagnet → a magnetism developed by a current of electricity
batteries → a group of two or more cells connected together, usually in series, to furnish electrical current
sound energy → energy from sound
brush → What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electrical enery?
temporary → What can magnets be (such as an electromagnet)?