5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- buzzer arm angle
- attracted or repelled
- a What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in sound energy?
- b The chemical energy from the battery changes to ______________ energy in the wire.
- c a single unit used to generate or store electrical energy. Commonly called a battery.
- d The magnetic force field is ____________________ or _______________ by the magnet.
- e The electrical energy creates a magnetic force field in the ______________________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- As the armature turns the electrical circuit is _____________ and ____________________.
- a change
- A ______________ works through the interaction of 2 magnetic fields.
- What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in motion energy?
- the center
5 True/False Questions
brush → an electrical conductor made of strips of metal that makes sliding contact between a stationary and moving part or a generator or motor
armature → a machine for converting elecrical energy into mechanical energy
wires → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electrical energy?
electrical, chemical & mechanical energy → What types of energy are present in the motor?
buzzers → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in chemical energy?