5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sound energy
- mechanical energy
- a the center
- b What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in chemical energy?
- c energy from a machine
- d Strength of an ___________________________ is determined by amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils.
- e Buzzers work because chemical energy is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into ________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The energy of motion in the buzzer arm causes the buzzer arm to vibrate against the metal angle. This hitting against the metal angle outputs energy in the form of __________________.
- a group of two or more cells connected together, usually in series, to furnish electrical current
- the property, quality or state of being magnetic
- What can magnets be (such as an electromagnet)?
- What part of the motor system is most directly involved in electrical enery?
5 True/False questions
motion → The interaction of the two force fields causes the armature to have energy of ______________.
insulation → action between two or more part
chemical energy → energy from a machine
magnetic field → an invisible area of energy surrounding a magnet (force field)
wire → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electrical energy?