5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- magnetic fields
- force field
- closed and open
- a a single unit used to generate or store electrical energy. Commonly called a battery.
- b an invisible field of energy surrounding an object such as a magnet or electromagnet
- c A motor works through the interaction of 2 ________________________.
- d As the armature turns the electrical circuit is _____________ and ____________________.
- e a machine for converting elecrical energy into mechanical energy
5 Multiple choice questions
- a magnetism developed by a current of electricity
- What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electrical energy?
- What can magnets be (such as an electromagnet)?
- the property, quality or state of being magnetic
- What part of the motor system is most directly involved in chemical energy?
5 True/False questions
sound energy → energy from chemical reactions
electromagnet → a magnetism developed by a current of electricity
pole → a number of turns or loops of wire which produce an electromagnet effect
armature → A ______________ works through the interaction of 2 magnetic fields.
repel → to 'drive back' or force away from another object