5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a rapid movement back and forth that produces a sound
- b What part of the motor system is most directly involved in magnetic force?
- c The electric current in the coils of wire around the nail releases ________ energy. This causes the coiled nail to get hot.
- d What part of the motor system is most directly involved in mechanical energy?
- e a covering made from a non-conducting material used to prevent short circuits or shocks from electricity
5 Multiple choice questions
- having the properties of a magnet
- energy from chemical reactions
- The magnetic force field is ____________________ or _______________ by the magnet.
- Strength of an electromagnet is determined by _____________________________________________.
- a single unit used to generate or store electrical energy. Commonly called a battery.
5 True/False questions
transformation → action between two or more part
insulated wire → wire with a coating to protect you from shock
battery → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in chemical energy?
battery → What part of the motor system is most directly involved in chemical energy?
attract → to draw or pull toward another object