5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- closed and open
- electrical, chemical & mechanical energy
- a The chemical energy from the battery changes to ______________ energy in the wire.
- b As the armature turns the electrical circuit is _____________ and ____________________.
- c What types of energy are present in the motor?
- d he chemical energy from the battery changes to electrical energy in the _______________.
- e a region of concentrated magnetic energy
5 Multiple choice questions
- to 'drive back' or force away from another object
- A motor works through the interaction of 2 ________________________.
- Buzzers work because _________________ is transformed to electrical energy which is transformed into sound energy.
- a core of magnetic material surrounded by a coil of wire through which an electric current is passed to magnetize the core
- wire with a coating to protect you from shock
5 True/False questions
electromagnetism → Strength of an ___________________________ is determined by amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils.
wires → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in electrical energy?
armature → something that can be changed in an experiment to make the results different
system → he chemical energy from the battery changes to electrical energy in the _______________.
motor → The interaction of the two force fields causes the armature to have energy of ______________.