← Science Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mechanical energy
- chemical energy
- a energy from a machine
- b energy from chemical reactions
- c an electrical conductor made of strips of metal that makes sliding contact between a stationary and moving part or a generator or motor
- d What can magnets be (such as an electromagnet)?
- e Strength of an ___________________________ is determined by amount of current in the wire and the amount of wire coils.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- energy from sound
- The interaction of the two force fields causes the armature to have energy of ______________.
- to draw or pull toward another object
- The chemical energy from the battery changes to ______________ energy in the wire.
- What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in motion energy?
5 True/False Questions
buzzers → What part (matter) of the buzzer system is most directly involved in chemical energy?
armature → A ______________ works through the interaction of 2 magnetic fields.
magnetic field → A motor works through the interaction of 2 ________________________.
battery → a group of two or more cells connected together, usually in series, to furnish electrical current
magnetic → having the properties of a magnet