5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- free morphemes
- a can stand alone and convey meaning
- b includes knowledge and such mental processes as memory and auitoryand visual perception
- c that it is already present when the chil is born
- d the sustained production of newly (clinically) established skills over time and across situations
- e monoluge
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- are those of language use.
- many subjects are selected from different age levels and are studied simultaneously for arelatively brief duration.
- continued conversation on the same topic for socially acceptable durations
- persons understandin of what is said ( spoken language)
- arranging words in proper order to form meaningful sentences.
5 True/False Questions
pragmatic → aspets of language refer to appropriate use of language in social context
Language acquisition device (LAD) → a process of observation and measurement of a clients language behaviors to determine a)wheter a clinical problem exists; b)the nature and extent of the problem, if it exists; and c)a couse ofaction to help the child and the family
preverbal behavior → thos behaviors that preced the production of words and phrases
expansions → parents often repeat and elaboraewhat the child says
socially deprived → children whoare not totally isolated but experience reduced social contact also may show a slowe than normal rate of language acquistion.