5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 18. What is symbiosis?
- 1. What is a habitat and what should it provide an organism
- 8. What does population density measure?
- 3. Give examples of abiotic and biotic factors.
- 20. Give examples of each type of symbiosis.
- a The way that animals inter act with each other and live together and at least one benefits
- b Biotic- plants, animals, paper
Abiotic- sun, water, soil
- c How many people live in one area
- d P- a tick on a dog
C- a bird sitting on a deer
M- a bee pollinating a flower
- e A habitat is an environment that provides the things a specific organism needs to live grow and reproduce
It should provide food, water & shelter and anything else it needs to stay in its habitat
5 Multiple choice questions
- An organism role or job, determined by what an organism eats, how it eats, who it eats, how it reproduces, and physical conditions it requires to survive.
- Commensalism- one is benefited one get nothing happened to it
Parasitism- on is harmed and the parasite is benefited
Mutualism- both organisms are benefited
- The ecosystem is formed by the community and all the abiotic factors together
- Predator: wolf- helps control the population by eating the prey
Prey: deer- provides food for the predator
- Because it would cause competition, because you can't share a job with something
5 True/False questions
11. How does natural selection determine the adaptations of organisms in an ecosystem? → -Predation
16. Explain adaptations a predator has to make it a good predator. → Hiding in its shell, claws, being nocturnal, cunning
4. What are the levels of organization in an ecosystem? → -Predation
22. What are the two types of succession and how are they different? → Organism-population-community-ecosystem
21. What is succession? → The series of predictable changes that occur in a community over time