6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
- the main character or hero of the story.
- the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
- the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
- the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.
- the vantage point from which the story is told
5 True/False Questions
5 types of Conflict → Char. v. Char., Char. v. Nature., Char. v. Society, Char. God/Fate, Char. v. Self
Characterization → the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
Opening Incident → event that introduces the central conflict
Foreshadowing → giving hints and clues of what is to come later in a story.
Denouement → the portion of the story where the problem is solved.