6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- event that introduces the central conflict
- the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.
- the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
- the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
- the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
5 True/False Questions
Plot Line → the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
Foreshadowing → the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
Antagonist → the main character or hero of the story.
Denouement → the final solution or outcome of a play or story.
Exposition → writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.