6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
- event that introduces the central conflict
- the final solution or outcome of a play or story.
- the main character or hero of the story.
- the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
5 True/False questions
Exposition → writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
Characterization → the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
Resolution → the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
5 types of Conflict → Char. v. Char., Char. v. Nature., Char. v. Society, Char. God/Fate, Char. v. Self
Plot Line → the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.