6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
- the person or thing working against the protagonist, or hero, of the work.
- the main character or hero of the story.
- the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
- the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
- writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
5 True/False questions
Denouement → the final solution or outcome of a play or story.
Plot Line → the graphic display of the action or events in a story.
Setting → the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
Climax → the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.
5 types of Conflict → the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.