6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
- the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
- the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
- the method an author uses to reveal or describe characters and their various personalities.
- the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
- the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.
5 True/False Questions
Foreshadowing → giving hints and clues of what is to come later in a story.
Action → what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
Opening Incident → event that introduces the central conflict
Conflict → the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
5 types of Conflict → the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.