6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
- the person or thing working against the protagonist, or hero, of the work.
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
- the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.
- event that introduces the central conflict
- the graphic display of the action or events in a story.
5 True/False questions
Setting → the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
Falling Action → the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
5 types of Conflict → Char. v. Char., Char. v. Nature., Char. v. Society, Char. God/Fate, Char. v. Self
Exposition → writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
Denouement → the portion of the story where the problem is solved.