6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- writing that is intended to make clear, or explain, something that might otherwise be difficult to understand.
- event that introduces the central conflict
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
- the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
- the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
- the main character or hero of the story.
5 True/False questions
Denouement → the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
Plot Line → the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
Rising Action → the series of conflicts or struggles that build a story toward a climax.
Conflict → the graphic display of the action or events in a story.
Climax → the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.