← Literary Terms - 7 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- what happens in a story: the events or conflicts.
- the vantage point from which the story is told
- the graphic display of the action or events in a story.
- the portion of the story where the problem is solved.
- event that introduces the central conflict
- the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
5 True/False Questions
Setting → the time and place in which the action of a literary work occurs.
Protagonist → the main character or hero of the story.
Rising Action → the action of a play or story that works out the decision arrived at during the climax.
Climax → the high point, or turning point, in a story-usually the most intense point.
5 types of Conflict → the problem or struggle in a story that triggers the action.