5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Primary Key
- Field Description
- Field Edit Mode
- Datasheet View
- a A field that uniquely identifies each record in a table.
- b An optional brief comment or explanation of a field. The field description appears in the status bar at the bottom of the window when its field is selected.
- c To produce a screen view of what a printed page will look like.
- d The view of a table that shows you the data in each record. Like a spreadsheet, the datasheet shows rows(records) and columns (fields)
- e A mode in which the insertion point displays in a selected field.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To organize data alphabetically or in numerical order.
- A table, form, query, report, or other item used to store and manage data in a database.
- A collection of database fields designed to be used together.
- File the contains all objects of your database.
- A predefined group of settings for creating a new database, uncluding what tables will be included, what fields will be used, and so on.
5 True/False Questions
Datasheet → The type of data that aparticular field is designed to hold. Common types = Text, Number, Date, Memo
Blank Database → A database file that does not yet contain any objects (tables, queries, reports, and so on)
Navigation Pane → Listing of all the objects in the database.
Data Type → The type of data that aparticular field is designed to hold. Common types = Text, Number, Date, Memo
Ascending → To sort from the largest to the smallest. (from Z to A or 9 to 0)