5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Government Bond
- District Attorney
- County Seat
- a A certificate of debt issued by governments to persons from whom they have borrowed money.
- b Local voting districts in a county, city or ward.
- c The official who represents the county government in trials.
- d The town or city in which a county government of located.
- e The government facility for people awaiting trial and those convicted and sentenced to incarceration for less than one year.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A public school that has no attendance zone and can develop its own curriculum
- Money a homebuilder pays the government for each dwelling the homebuilder builds.
- Money a homebuilder is asked to pay to help cover the cost to the government when people eventually move into the dwellings.
- The determination of the value of one's land and house.
- The boundary that determines to which public school each child is assigned
5 True/False Questions
Sheriff → Money a homebuilder is asked to pay to help cover the cost to the government when people eventually move into the dwellings.
Board of Supervisors → The legislative branch in the county.
Utilities → Services that are considered so important (water, electricity, telephone) that local governments make sure homes have them, and sometimes actually provide them.
Real Property Tax → Tax on cars and trucks.
Septic System → The process of removing waste from one's house and placing it in a storage tank in the back-yard.