5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific theory
- a A well-tested concept
- b Scientists who study fossils
- c group of similar organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring
- d Gradual change in a species
- e A solid copy of the shape of an organism
5 Multiple choice questions
- A homologous structure shared by organisms in a group.
- Shows evolutionary relationships among organisms.
- Fossils where minerals replace the organism
- Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.
- Trait that helps an organism survive
5 True/False questions
Habitat → Scientific environment that allows an organism to live
Extinct → If no one in a species is alive
Comparative Anatomy → The study of how organisms are classified
Classification → A difference between individuals of the same species
Binomial Nomeclature → A two-part specific name for an organism