5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Petrified Fossils
- Trace Fossils
- a Fossils that show the activities of an organism
- b Fossils where minerals replace the organism
- c Trait that helps an organism survive
- d A solid copy of the shape of an organism
- e If no one in a species is alive
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A homologous structure shared by organisms in a group.
- Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.
- The study of how organisms are classified
- Process of grouping on similarities
- Shows evolutionary relationships among organisms.
5 True/False Questions
Habitat → A solid copy of the shape of an organism
Binomial Nomeclature → A two-part specific name for an organism
Species → group of similar organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring
Comparative Anatomy → Process of grouping on similarities
Fossil → A solid copy of the shape of an organism