5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Trace Fossils
- Comparative Anatomy
- a Comparison of organism structures
- b Organisms whose cells lack a nucleus
- c Hypothesis
- d Process of grouping on similarities
- e Fossils that show the activities of an organism
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Scientists who study fossils
- Shows evolutionary relationships among organisms.
- Fossils where minerals replace the organism
- group of similar organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring
- preserved remains or evidence of an ancient organism
5 True/False Questions
Extinct → If no one in a species is alive
Homologous Structures → Organisms with cells that contain nuclei
Genus → Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.
Mold → A hollow area in sediment
Taxonomy → Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.