5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Binomial Nomeclature
- Comparative Anatomy
- a Comparison of organism structures
- b Trait that helps an organism survive
- c A solid copy of the shape of an organism
- d A two-part specific name for an organism
- e Gradual change in a species
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Process of grouping on similarities
- Fossils that show the activities of an organism
- Accounts for gaps in the fossil record
- A homologous structure shared by organisms in a group.
- Shows evolutionary relationships among organisms.
5 True/False Questions
Petrified Fossils → Fossils where minerals replace the organism
Genus → Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.
Paleontologists → Scientists who study fossils
Fossil → A hollow area in sediment
Variation → A difference between individuals of the same species