5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Comparative Anatomy
- a Scientific environment that allows an organism to live
- b Process of grouping on similarities
- c Comparison of organism structures
- d Classification grouping that contains similar organisms.
- e Scientists who study fossils
5 Multiple choice questions
- A homologous structure shared by organisms in a group.
- Accounts for gaps in the fossil record
- Trait that helps an organism survive
- If no one in a species is alive
- A difference between individuals of the same species
5 True/False questions
Gradualism → Hypothesis
Branching tree diagram → Shows evolutionary relationships among organisms.
Species → group of similar organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring
Taxonomy → A hollow area in sediment
Homologous Structures → Similar structures that are inherited