5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In the Rule of Chaining, it is important that the reward follow the behavior that occurs at the?
- What are the 3 Cardinal Rules for handling groups?
- What is generalization?
- Describe Generalization Across Sound Classes:
- What is Contingency Priming?
- a -End of the chain
-Be careful that undesired behaviors are not included in the chain of desired behaviors
- b 1.Wait for Students' Attention
2. Know What Students Are Doing at all times (Safety is #1 priority)
3. Praise in Public-Reprove in Private
- c -child knows they did well and is improving, it should be recognized and rewarded
- d Learning one sound class and suddenly another class kicks in
- e Generalization is the intermediate target of clinical intervention. It's what we do AFTER we've trained the target behavior.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- actively attending
- using the phoneme in different levels: isolation, syllable, word, phrase, sentence, conversation
- Explain the rules and conseq., Demonstrate rules, Practice rules, and Retrain the rules if needed
- when rules are broken can say: -to get on task again
"I Understand..But"- restate the rules
"I know you're___ but"- restate the rules
5 True/False Questions
What is Maintenance? → Generalization is the intermediate target of clinical intervention. It's what we do AFTER we've trained the target behavior.
Describe Generalization Across Situations: → using what they learned in therapy in outside settings
Where might maintenance occurr if acheived? → The occurrence of relevant Behaviors Under Different NONTRAINING Conditions.
Describe Generalization to Untaught Stimulus Items: → using what they learned in therapy in outside settings
Controlling a group takes what 3 things? → Immediate-right away
Specific-say WHAT they did well
Varied-dont' say same thing all the time