← Marketing, 9-11 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- segmented pricing
- Product Lines
- Business Analysis
- promotional pricing
- a Stage where the product concept and marketing strategy can be evaluated by the business attractiveness of the proposal.
- b Type of pricing used when a company temporarily prices its product below the list price or even below cost to create buying excitement and urgency
- c Companies usually develop ________ rather than single products.
- d Companies involved in deciding which items to include in the base price and which to offer as options are engaged in ________ pricing.
- e type of pricing used when a firm sells a product or service at two or more prices, even though the difference in price is not based on differences in cost
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Bose prices its most expensive noise reduction earphones at $399.95, which is a full $100.00 more than its next most expensive earphones. It costs Bose only a few dollars more to make the most expensive earphones. Bose is using ________ pricing.
- Identifies the product or band; may describe several things about the product and promote the band
- Qualities, features, and style and design
- Ensuring that sellers offer the same price terms to customers at a given price level prevents ________.
- Product mix _______ refers to the number of versions offered of each product line.
5 True/False Questions
Valuation → Currently accepted and popular clothing items in a given field
Brands → Asset of a company, outlasting the company's specific product and facilities
captive-product pricing → Charging admission plus fees for food and other attractions, they are following a(n) ________ pricing strategy.
captive-product → Companies involved in deciding which items to include in the base price and which to offer as options are engaged in ________ pricing.
Top management → Price setting is usually determined by ________ in small companies