← Marketing, 9-11 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Top management
- a _______ has been affected by the need to include unit pricing, open dating, and nutritional information.
- b Price setting is usually determined by ________ in small companies
- c Campaigns like "Smokey the Bear"
- d The most important external source of new-product ideas
- e Charging admission plus fees for food and other attractions, they are following a(n) ________ pricing strategy.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Currently accepted and popular clothing items in a given field
- With what groups do firms conduct concept testing for new products?
- Companies usually develop ________ rather than single products.
- Uses buyers' perceptions of what a product is worth, not the seller's cost, as the key to pricing.
- Identifies the product or band; may describe several things about the product and promote the band
5 True/False Questions
Growth → Product mix _______ refers to the number of versions offered of each product line.
Depth → In the _________ stage, the firm faces a trade off between high market share and high current profit.
Maturity → Company can create a higher-level model by adding _________.
Whether to launch the new product → Consumer products that the consumer either does not know about or knows about but does not normally think about buying.
Location Pricing → Charging different prices in different areas even though the costs are the same.