5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Liver adipose tissue adrenal glands testes lactating mammary gland
- 2 atp
- Breakdown amino acids
- Glucogenesis transamination deamination synthesis of fatty acids
- a Examples of nadph tissues?
- b Tca cycle is involved in what four things?
- c What enters tca cycle?
- d Deamination does what?
- e Fadh+ h
5 Multiple choice questions
- Propionic acid is found where?
- High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
- Transamination does what?
- Stomach has what enzymes and goes to what next?
- Where are vfas absorbed?
5 True/False questions
8 → Is propionate higher than acetate In concentration?
Yes → Acetate is the highest concentration?
Fat glucose energy → Ketones can be used for what?
Diet feed additives → High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
Glycolysis tca cycle electron transport chain → Energy production from?