5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fat glucose energy
- 3 atp
- Fiber starch bacteria celllase vfas gas
- Liver adipose tissue adrenal glands testes lactating mammary gland
- a Nadh+ h
- b Examples of nadph tissues?
- c These feed additives: monensin and lasalocid are added to reduce this?
- d Acetate is used for? Propionate used for? Butyrate used for?
- e Rumen has what in it?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is added to the Pyruvate in the mitochondria to go into the Krebs cycle?
- Mouth has what enzymes and then goes to what next?
- Pentose phosphate pathway occurs where? And does what ? Dosent produce what?
- What does Pyruvate go to the tca cycle for?
- Tca cycle is involved in what four things?
5 True/False Questions
Breakdown amino acids → Transamination does what?
2 atp → Fadh+ h
Acetate → What is not usable by animals, 8-12% of ge intake lost, thought to contribute to greenhouse gas, some capturing for use, feed additives to reduce this ?
Pentose phosphate pathway? → Aborbed and carried to liver? Enters tca cycle as succinyl coA? Precursor for glucose synthesis in ruminants ? All is?
Bacteria carbs vfas gas → High forage diet has what vfa?