5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ribose precursors found in tissue that need nadph
- Acetic acid
- Glucogenesis transamination deamination synthesis of fatty acids
- a High forage diet has what vfa?
- b Once Pyruvate enters tca cycle how many ATP per glucose?
- c Is propionate higher than acetate In concentration?
- d Pentose phosphate pathway is source of ? Found where?
- e Tca cycle is involved in what four things?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mono gastric absorb carbs by what process?
- Glucose breaks down to what to go into Krebs cycle?
- What enters tca cycle?
- Gluconeogenesis does what ?
- Large intestine has what in it?
5 True/False questions
Liver → Acetate is the highest concentration?
Monosaccharides fatty acids amino acids → Tissues need nadph for what?
High grain diet → High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
3 atp → Nadh+ h
Methane → These feed additives: monensin and lasalocid are added to reduce this?