5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bacteria carbs vfas gas
- Passive diffusion active diffusion.
- Amylase glucose
- High grain diet
- a Some is converted to ketones, can lead to keratosis, converted to acetyl coa in liver (oxidation via tea cycle, fatty acid synthesis) and is a precursor for milk and body fatty acids
- b Ruminant absorb through what ? But if in small intestine what is it?
- c Pancreas has what enzyme, blood has what?
- d Propionic acid is found where?
- e Large intestine has what in it?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pyruvate goes from cytosol to what? Then what?
- Gluconeogenesis does what ?
- Pentose phosphate pathway occurs where? And does what ? Dosent produce what?
- Mouth has what enzymes and then goes to what next?
- Tca cycle produces what and is located where?
5 True/False questions
High propionate → Propionic acid is found where?
Puyrvate lactate → Pancreas has what enzyme, blood has what?
Pancreas blood large intestine → Small intestine goes to what three structures next?
5 dna → Ribose has how many carbons and are used for What?
Hcl dextrin small intestine → Stomach has what enzymes and goes to what next?