5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Propionic acid
- Fiber starch bacteria celllase vfas gas
- a What enters tca cycle?
- b 2 propionate plus h20 is what?
- c What is the product of fermentation in rumen, colon, or cecum?
- d Rumen has what in it?
- e Acetate is the highest concentration?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
- What is not usable by animals, 8-12% of ge intake lost, thought to contribute to greenhouse gas, some capturing for use, feed additives to reduce this ?
- Once Pyruvate enters tca cycle how many ATP per glucose?
- You can change propionate production by what?
- Butyrate plus co2 plus ch4 is what?
5 True/False Questions
Fat glucose energy → Gluconeogenesis does what ?
2 acetate co2 ch4 heat → Acetic acid is made up of what?
Passive diffusion → Vfas are absorbed what way?
Mitochondria tca cycle → Pyruvate goes from cytosol to what? Then what?
3-hydroxbutryate rumen wa,, → Glycolisis converts glucose into what? What if stressed