5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Liver adipose tissue adrenal glands testes lactating mammary gland
- Energy mitochondria
- Salivary amalyse stomach rumen
- Glucogenesis transamination deamination synthesis of fatty acids
- a Tca cycle produces what and is located where?
- b Acetate is the highest concentration?
- c Tca cycle is involved in what four things?
- d Mouth has what enzymes and then goes to what next?
- e Examples of nadph tissues?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Transamination does what?
- Glyclosis happens where?
- Pyruvate goes from cytosol to what? Then what?
- Aborbed and carried to liver? Enters tca cycle as succinyl coA? Precursor for glucose synthesis in ruminants ? All is?
- Tca cycle is final pathway for what?
5 True/False Questions
Methane → What is not usable by animals, 8-12% of ge intake lost, thought to contribute to greenhouse gas, some capturing for use, feed additives to reduce this ?
Hcl dextrin small intestine → Small intestine goes to what three structures next?
Ribose precursors found in tissue that need nadph → Pentose phosphate pathway is source of ? Found where?
Glycolysis tca cycle electron transport chain → Tca cycle also known as?
5 dna → Fadh+ h