5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cytosol complete oxidation of glucose produce co2 and nadph no atp
- Energy mitochondria
- Bacteria carbs vfas gas
- Pancreas blood large intestine
- High acetate
- a Pentose phosphate pathway occurs where? And does what ? Dosent produce what?
- b Tca cycle produces what and is located where?
- c Small intestine goes to what three structures next?
- d Large intestine has what in it?
- e High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- You can change propionate production by what?
- Rumen has what in it?
- Gluconeogenesis does what ?
- Fadh+ h
- Tissues need nadph for what?
5 True/False Questions
Acetic acid → High forage diet has what vfa?
Makes amino acids → Deamination does what?
Acetyl coa → High forage diet has what vfa?
VfaS → Fadh+ h
Pentose phosphate pathway? → Aborbed and carried to liver? Enters tca cycle as succinyl coA? Precursor for glucose synthesis in ruminants ? All is?