5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Citric acid cycle Krebs cycle
- Diet feed additives
- Bacteria carbs vfas gas
- Makes amino acids
- a Transamination does what?
- b You can change propionate production by what?
- c Tca cycle also known as?
- d Acetate is the highest concentration?
- e Large intestine has what in it?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ribose has how many carbons and are used for What?
- Some is converted to ketones, can lead to keratosis, converted to acetyl coa in liver (oxidation via tea cycle, fatty acid synthesis) and is a precursor for milk and body fatty acids
- High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
- Stomach has what enzymes and goes to what next?
- Glycolisis converts glucose into what? What if stressed
5 True/False Questions
Propionic acid → Aborbed and carried to liver? Enters tca cycle as succinyl coA? Precursor for glucose synthesis in ruminants ? All is?
Amylase glucose → Gluconeogenesis does what ?
Pancreas blood large intestine → Stomach has what enzymes and goes to what next?
Additional ATP production → What does Pyruvate go to the tca cycle for?
2 atp → Fadh+ h