5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- High grain diet
- Salivary amalyse stomach rumen
- Monosaccharides fatty acids amino acids
- Fat glucose energy
- a Mouth has what enzymes and then goes to what next?
- b What enters tca cycle?
- c Tca cycle is final pathway for what?
- d Propionic acid is found where?
- e Acetate is used for? Propionate used for? Butyrate used for?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- These feed additives: monensin and lasalocid are added to reduce this?
- Stomach has what enzymes and goes to what next?
- Acetate is the highest concentration?
- Glyclosis happens where?
- Rumen has what in it?
5 True/False Questions
Transport reducing equivalents inner membrane of mitochondria water and energy → Electron transport chain is used for what! Is where? From what?
Glycolysis tca cycle electron transport chain → Energy production from?
Make glucose → Gluconeogenesis does what ?
Energy → Acetate is the highest concentration?
Puyrvate lactate → Glycolisis converts glucose into what? What if stressed