5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acetic acid
- Ribose precursors found in tissue that need nadph
- Breakdown amino acids
- 5 dna
- High acetate
- a High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
- b Ribose has how many carbons and are used for What?
- c Pentose phosphate pathway is source of ? Found where?
- d Deamination does what?
- e High forage diet has what vfa?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Butyrate plus co2 plus ch4 is what?
- 2 propionate plus h20 is what?
- Acetate is used for? Propionate used for? Butyrate used for?
- Rumen has what in it?
- Fadh+ h
5 True/False questions
Cytosol → What is the product of fermentation in rumen, colon, or cecum?
Glycolysis tca cycle electron transport chain → Energy production from?
Citric acid cycle Krebs cycle → Tca cycle also known as?
Synthesis of fatty acids steroids amino acids → Tca cycle is final pathway for what?
Additional ATP production → What does Pyruvate go to the tca cycle for?