5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Salivary amalyse stomach rumen
- 2 atp
- Amylase glucose
- a Mouth has what enzymes and then goes to what next?
- b Pancreas has what enzyme, blood has what?
- c Where is acetate absorbed and carried?
- d Fadh+ h
- e Butyrate Higher than propionate?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Propionic acid is found where?
- In aerobic conditions Pyruvate Productuion happens and how many ATP per glucose?
- What is added to the Pyruvate in the mitochondria to go into the Krebs cycle?
- Aborbed and carried to liver? Enters tca cycle as succinyl coA? Precursor for glucose synthesis in ruminants ? All is?
- Acetic acid is made up of what?
5 True/False questions
Energy → Acetate is the highest concentration?
Pancreas blood large intestine → Stomach has what enzymes and goes to what next?
Acetate → These feed additives: monensin and lasalocid are added to reduce this?
Acetyl coa → Glucose breaks down to what to go into Krebs cycle?
Monosaccharides fatty acids amino acids → Tca cycle is final pathway for what?