5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Butyric acid
- Makes amino acids
- High grain diet
- Passive diffusion active diffusion.
- a Propionic acid is found where?
- b Transamination does what?
- c Ruminant absorb through what ? But if in small intestine what is it?
- d Butyrate plus co2 plus ch4 is what?
- e Where is acetate absorbed and carried?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fadh+ h
- Pentose phosphate pathway occurs where? And does what ? Dosent produce what?
- What is the product of fermentation in rumen, colon, or cecum?
- Examples of nadph tissues?
- Tca cycle is involved in what four things?
5 True/False questions
Citric acid cycle Krebs cycle → Pyruvate goes from cytosol to what? Then what?
5 dna → Ribose has how many carbons and are used for What?
Cytosol → What is the product of fermentation in rumen, colon, or cecum?
3-hydroxbutryate rumen wa,, → Glycolisis converts glucose into what? What if stressed
Pentose phosphate pathway? → Glycolisis converts glucose into what? What if stressed