5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rumen colon cecum
- Fat glucose energy
- 2 atp
- Transport reducing equivalents inner membrane of mitochondria water and energy
- a Acetate is used for? Propionate used for? Butyrate used for?
- b In aerobic conditions Pyruvate Productuion happens and how many ATP per glucose?
- c Electron transport chain is used for what! Is where? From what?
- d Where are vfas absorbed?
- e Fadh+ h
5 Multiple choice questions
- Glyclosis happens where?
- 2 propionate plus h20 is what?
- Pentose phosphate pathway occurs where? And does what ? Dosent produce what?
- Nadh+ h
- Butyrate Higher than propionate?
5 True/False questions
No → Is propionate higher than acetate In concentration?
3-hydroxbutryate rumen wa,, → Butyrate is converted to what in where?
Methane → These feed additives: monensin and lasalocid are added to reduce this?
Diet feed additives → High roughage means? Increases milk fat in cattle?
Pancreas blood large intestine → Stomach has what enzymes and goes to what next?