5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Direct Response Advantages
- Marketing objective
- Media objectives
- a percentage of HH that get the signal
ABC has 99% coverage
- b usually focus on sales
typeically staed by research in marketing plan
what is to be accomplished by the overal plan in a given time period
they are sometiems called direct objectives
- c creative flexibliltiy
unlimited geographic targetintg
advertiser has control over production quality
- d =percentage of HH using TV at a given time of day
= # of HH using TV during time period/ total HH in universe x 100
- e audience delivery goals such as who we are talking to when, etc. in order to meet all other objectives.
areas to set them is target audience, creative requirements, reach and frequency, timing, geo, promotions, budget, etc..
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- - they produce tv shows and sell them to networks
- show sellers
- shows brand's strengts and weaknesses using individual media and overall position in themedia marketpalce
defined as a brand's percentage of total advertsing dollars spent within a category
= (brand medium expenditure/ category medium expenditure) x 100
- usually cost inefficient compared to toher media
high absolute cost
- focus on communication
sometimes called "indirect objectives"
- big broadcasitng companies
5 True/False Questions
brodcast coverage area → This term is used for radio. It is an area, but in the traditional sense not a market.
It is composed of counties in which radio stations from an originating market have converage. for a county to be papart of a tsa people living in the ocunty must have established certain levels of listening tot he radio stations
CDI → Brand Development Index; determines the sales potential for a specific brand in a particular market area. The higher the BDI number, the greater the potential that exists.
BDI= (% of brand to total U.S. sales in market / % of total U.S. population in market)x100
List broker → big broadcasitng companies
TV disadvantage → usually cost inefficient compared to toher media
high absolute cost
rotation package → used for the internet
how often a banner ad will rotate on the top of the screen and what not